Grapling hook

Dipper was sitting on his bed reading his book. And Bill was crouching lion a beam in the ceiling. The room was completely quiet other than dippers breathing and turning of the pages. Bill was about to jump off to scare dipper. Like he always does. But Mable barged in with a grappling hook in her hands.
"Hay Mable!" Dipper looked up from his book. Mable was practically humming with excitement. " look!" Mable showed her brother the grappling hook. Dipper smiled as he closed his book. " you wanna try It out in the woods?" Dipper asked.
Mable nodded then looked at the ceiling. Something was up there. Mable put her hands on the trigger and pointed it at the ceiling beam. The one bill was crouching on. Bill didn't notice Mable pointing it at him.
" Grappling hook!" Mable called out.
She fired at Bill and it hit him in the head. Causing bill to fall off balance and fall onto te floor. He stood up and brushed himself off.
" nice shot shootingstar" he smirked. 
Dipper was shocked. And kinda angry.
" how long were you up there!?" Dipper questioned. Bill responded " about the whole time~"
Dipper was flushed. And then asked " why where you here?"
Bill chuckled " because I can Pinetree💖"
Bill kissed dippers forehead and disappeared. " weirdo" dipper muttered. Mable grabbed dippers arm and pulled. " come on bro bro!! Let's try this out!" Mable squealed.