Not Bear!

I will love you till end of time;
I would wait a million years;
Promise you'll remember that your mine;
Baby can you see through the tears;
Love you more;
Than those bitches before;
Say you'll remember;
Oh baby hoo;
I will love you till the end of time.

~ Lana Del Rey, Blue Jeans
Mason^^^
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[edited sorry if there are still mistakes I tried]

When I wake up I find I have no shirt on. I also find a hand rubbing my stomach. I panic. Bear!?

I yelp and fall out of the bed landing on my butt with an ouch. I look up at Bear who's now standing with his hands up in surrender.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah."

I grab my shirt off the floor and throw it on. What the hell man!?

"Why the hell wasn't my shirt on?" I ask, standing.

"I don't know. I woke up and that's how you were so I just rubbed your stomach because you were whimpering..."

"Whimpering?"

"Yeah..."

I crinkle my forehead and look at the clock. It's 12:00!!!!

"Why is it so late! I wasted half of the day!" I exclaim. I put a hand to my forehead and grunt.

I run out of his room and down the hall to my room. I throw on some pants and a bra along with another shirt. I make sure to brush my rats nest of hair. Ouch is all I've got to say.

I jog down to the kitchen to Serina. I decided to spend the day with her since she seems like the most responsible. I wanted to ask her about last night.

"Hey Serina." I say. I watch as she throws some herbs into the soup.

"Hey sweetie!"

She stops to come over and hug me. I tense but then wrap my arms around her. When she let's go I run my fingers through my hair.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Of course!"

We go over to the table. She holds my hand while I go over what I wanted to talk to her about and she gives me her full attention.

"Alright. So last night I went out side to the garden to clear my head. But I saw Hades. And I asked how he was here and he said he had ways. And I asked him why he was here and he said he wanted me to rule the underworld. But I declined and he said he was going to take me when I least expected it. But then I woke up. But it didn't feel like a dream at all."

She thinks on it, getting lost in her own thoughts and zoning out.

"He probably wanted you to believe it was a dream. But if you feel like it was real, it probably was. I don't doubt he has ways around the borders but now I'm concerned. Did he tell you anything else?"

I bite my lip. Should I tell her?

"He told me Bear is my true love and that he would let him be with me."

"Bear? Oh that's great! Well not the whole taking thing but, well you know."

"Is that why I'm always so on edge around him?"

"Does he make you nervous?"

"Well... Sorta. And I feel butterflies when he touches me."

"Then he must already know."