I'm lost

Julia's P.O.V.

"So what do you think the blue one or the red one?" tanong sakin ni vice habang tinataas niya ang dalawang t-shirt na blue at red. Nasa bahay niya kami ngayon at nagpipili ng outfit ni Vice dahil pupunta kami sa Araneta para sa rehearsals niya.

"Blue mas bagay sa pants mo." sabi ko habang nakatingin sa phone ko.

"Ok thanks." sabi niya habang dali dali niya itong sinuot.

"Vice bakit nga pala ako pumayag na sumama sayo sa rehearsals mo?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"Kasi isa kang mabait na kaibigan na sinasamahan lang ang kanyang bestfriend." He said while pinching my cheeks, I swatted his hand away and gave him a glare.

"Let's just go." I said while leaving the room with vice following from behind.

Were now at araneta and vice is on the stage practicing and me? just playing on my phone. I got bored after awhile so I decided to roam around the place, I've been here a couple of times so I already memorized the directions.

I was walking through the hallway while texting on my phone. Then all of a sudden I felt someone bump into me. SHOOT! I hope he or she is not mad. I bumped into a girl, medyo tan siya tapos curly yung buhok, matangkad at maganda ang fashion sense, hindi ko pa nakita yung mukha dahil natakpan ng buhok niya nung pag kabangga ko.

"Oh my gosh, sorry ate di ko sinasadya." sabi ko habang tinutulungan ko siya tumayo.

She stood up and look at me and had a confused look on her face. "Sorry I didn't understand what you just said wait do you speak english?" She asked me with a british accent. Aaahh..foreign pala to. I smiled at her.

"Oh your not from here are you? and yes I can speak english. Sorry by the way."

"Oh it's okay and thank god you can speak english properly, the people who I have talked to sucks at grammar." I chuckled at her. "By the way I'm Danielle but you could call me Dani."

"I'm Julia nice meeting you." I said while smiling at her.

"Well I better go." I said while walking away.

"WAIT!" I heard her say. I turned around and saw her chasing me and out of breath.

"What? are you okay?''

"Yeah I'm fine, listen can you do me a favor?" She asked.

I don't easily trust peaple that quickly but Dani have this friendly aura who you just wanna be friends with her right away, and besides she doesn't look like she's gonna hurt me she looks friendly. "Depends what your favor is."

"Well I'm kinda lost, and I don't really know all the places here and obviously you came from here and know all the places maybe you could help me." she asked me while getting something from her bag. She showed me a brochure of a fancy hotel that's pretty near like a 15 minute drive. "Could you please take me here please please please."

"Alright alright, I think it's a 15 minute drive from here and I think I can drive you there." She cheered and thanked me.

Danielle's P.O.V

Me and the boys are in the concert place and right now we were suppose to leave, I had this sudden urge to pee.

"Liam babe, I just need to go to the bathroom ok?"

"Okay love."

I searched for the bathroom until I found it, I quickly did my business and went out. I went back to the room and found out the boys weren't there, I quickly searched the place for them. I didn't notice I was panicking so I took a deep breaths, I don't know this place and I'm lost, Just great! NOTE THE SARCASM. I asked some people for directions but I just can't understand what their saying and most of them sucks at grammar.

I was walking ito the hallway until I bumped into someone, great going Danielle! how much badluck can you possibly get from today!? I bumped into a girl.

"Oh my gosh, sorry ate hindi ko sinasadya." She said while helping me up. I didn't know what she said and I have this confused look all over myself.

"Sorry I didn't understand what you just said wait do you speak english?" I asked her I just wanna make sure. Realization flashed over her face.

"Your not from here are you? and yes I can speak english. Sorry by the way." She gave me a friendly smile.

"Oh it's okay and thank god you can speak english properly, the people who I have talked to sucks at grammar." I told her, she chuckled at me. I decided that I should introduce myself she seems like a nice girl. "By the way I'm Danielle but you could call me Dani." I smiled at her.

"I'm Julia nice meeting you." She said giving me a smile.

"Well I better go." She said while walking away. Then suddenly I got this crazy idea.

"WAIT!" I called after her.

"What? are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, listen can you do me a favor?"

I saw her hesitated at first but then she finally said, "Depends what your favor is."

"Well I'm kinda lost, and I don't really know all the places here and obviously you came from here and know all the places maybe you could help me." I told her while bringing out the brochure in my bag and gave it to her. "Could you please take me here please please please." I know it's impolite but I'm desperate to go back to the hotel.

"Alright alright, I think it's a 15 minute drive from here and I think I can drive you there." I cheered and thanked her.

Julia's P.O.V

I was driving to this fancy hotel and me and Dani has been talking for the whole ride, I learned that Dani's a really cool girl and she's super nice, although I always wonder how could she be staying in a hotel that's only exclusive for rich or famous persons? I feel like she's hiding something from me but I pushed the feeling away.

"Here we are." I said as I parked the car in front of the hotel. "Need anything else?"

"No, thank you by the way Julia I really appreciated it, without your help I would have been in the streets already." She said while chuckling at the end.

"No problem, it was nice meeting you I had fun even though we just talked for the past 20 minutes." She laughed.

"Well I gotta go, but it was really nice hanging out with you, thank you so much." She said, we said our goodbyes and she left. I drove back to Araneta and found vice outside pacing around, he must have noticed me because the moment he saw me he ran over me and hugged me.

"Oh thank god your okay!, san ka ba nagngaling? tinatawagan kita pero hindi ka naman sumasagot akala ko kung ano na ang nagyari sayo, patay ako sa mama mo pag may nagyari sayo, alalang ala ako akala ko pa naman na-" I cutted him off

"VICE!" He shut up and looked at me. "I'm sorry for leaving without telling you, nag ikot lang ako tapos may nakilala lang ako at tinulungan ko siya."

He sighed. "Well magsabi ka na lang kung aalis ka magalala ako sayo halika na uwi na tayo."

A/N: Hey everyone new chappie! Julia finally get to meet Danielle. I thought about Julia bumping into one of the boys But that seems too cheesy so I thought about something else a twist! BYE!