"This is worth it."

~*~

Julia's P.O.V.

We step out of the cart. We got back to Barbara's cabin and was greeted with Sam smiling like crazy. I like Sam, she's nice. But I have feeling that she's gonna stick around with us until tomorrow.

"Your back!" Sam grinned.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"I saw the video." She winked.

I chuckled. Man, they're fast. "I wouldn't be quite surprised."

"Hey Sam!" Harry waved at her. That just made her grin like crazy, if that's even possible.

She clapped. "Anyways. I just came by to invite you guys."

"For what?" Niall asked.

"There's a party tonight. Beach party. It's gonna be awesome, you guys should be there." She invited.

I'm not too sure about that. Let's just say I'm not party person. I never actually went to a real party before. But she seems so eager and excited, I'd feel bad if we turned down the offer. And besides, I bet it will be a lot of fun.

The guys looked at each other before nodding. "Alright. We're up for a party." Niall told her.

She squealed. "Great! It's the Friday night party. It will start a bit early. You'll probably hear the music blasting."

"Okay. We'll be there." She grinned before she happily skipped away. Yes. Skipped.

We started walking back to the beach side. Hapon na. So we're all pretty tired and just relaxed and laid around the beach. I still kept thinking about that party. I hope it's not like those you see in the movies where all guys are perverts and girls are all bitches.

I drank my mango shake. Dang, this things are good. We're just chilling around and I have Niall beside me, with his shades and snapback on.

"Do you want to go to that party?" Niall suddenly asked.

I shrugged. "I mean, it might be fun." I turned to him. "What about you?"

"If I'm there, then it's gonna be a blast." He smirked.

I scoffed at him. "Yeah, right."

"Gurl. The party don't start till I walk in." He sang.

I bursted out laughing. "Were you just singing to Ke$ha?" That definitely, doesn't suit him.

He chuckled. "Yes. Yes I did."

I was about to say to say something, but someone interrupted us. "Hi."

We turned our heads to the voice. A girl was standing above us smiling. But not to me. To Niall. And somehow, I suddenly felt tense. She was pretty. Long brown hair. Pale skin. Foreign. Nice body.

She was smiling at Niall and didn't even give me a second glance. I wouldn't blame her. If you have a world wide celebrity in front of you, I wouldn't give a damn on anything that's happening except that person.

"Um... Excuse me. Sorry for interrupting." She sweetly smiled at Niall.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I don't know. But I feel so left out all of a sudden.

"Yes?" Niall smiled at her.

I gripped the sand. Why am I feeling this? I hate this. It's like I'm jealous or something.

"I'm a big fan. Can I please have a picture with you?"

"Sure. Come here." Niall patted the seat next to him. Yeah, sure Niall. Forget about me.