l u n a l o v e g o o d

"Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am."

- L u n a L o v e g o o d

...

"You know, I had an idea, and I was wondering if-"

"What?"

"I was wondering if, you know, you w-wanted to, um, read it with me? We, c-could, you know, meet, and r-read it together... if you w-want to, I mean!" *blush*

*bursts out laughing* "Wait, hold up, Wizard Boy. You're asking me if I want to read it with you? Who do you think I am?"

"I-it was j-just an idea!" *pouts*

"Are you freaking serious right now? I didn't even want to read it by myself! What made you think I wanted to read it with ANOTHER PERSON?"

"If you didn't want to read it with me, you could've just said so directly. I mean, it's not like I care or anything!"

"If you didn't care, then why did you ask?" *snickers*

"I-it was just an idea, okay?!?!?! You didn't need to hurt my feelings by acting... acting... like that!"

"I hurt your feelings?"

"N-no! I don't care! I didn't want to spend time with you anyway! Just... just forget about it, okay?"

"Oh my god, I did hurt your feelings! You are adorable, Wizard Boy."

"A-adorable? You really think so?"

"No, of course not!"

"I should've known! I am so-"

"Calm down, I was just joking. You really are adorable."

"So... does that mean you'll read it with me?" *is feeling hopeful*

"..."

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Yeah... I will, Wizard Boy. But only because you're asking me to, not because I like you or anything! So don't get any ideas!" *blush*

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I mean, um, okay. Meet me near the Eiffel Tower, will ya? Tomorrow? At 4:00 pm?"

"Whoa, hold on! How did you know I live in Paris? Do YOU live in Paris?"

"Well, your phone area code and mine are the same, so I thought-"

"Oh, right. Um, I'll see you tomorrow, then."

"Yeah, tomorrow."

"Tomorrow..."

"..."

"..."

"Uh, bye, I guess." *is internally dying with joy*

"Bye..." *is also internally dying with joy*

...

I am SO sorry for the late update! And, I honestly thought that was the most adorable chapter I've written so far! What are your thoughts?

- W i n n i e