fuck love

I felt like my whole world was ending I can't believe that Levi would do me like this he became a father figure to Josiah I opened up to this man and he does shit to make me regret it. I sat on my bed and wiped the salty tears that trailed down my cheeks get it together Brooklyn you can't sit around and cry over this man I sat up and grabbed my phone Lord please forgive me for what I'm about to do next. I dialed Keke's number she's a old friend that I met way back when I first started dancing " hello" her alto voice boomed through the phone " hey girl its Brooklyn we used to work together at pleasure" I heard some shuffling on the other side of the phone " ohhh shit wassup girl how you been?!" I giggled she always had a bubbly personality but don't cross her you'll get the see a whole different side that you would not like I sighed " could we meet up ?" I heard the sound of keys " sure boo text me the address" with that being said I hung up and texted her the address of Spoony's. I grabbed my all black air max 95s and a pair of dolce & gabana shades I knew my shirt had stains on it but I really didn't give a fuck I grabbed my keys then headed out as I got in the car I called Josiah I haven't talked to my baby in two days and I feel really bad. Aunt Bessie phone went straight to voicemail I guess she's at chior rehearsal since she always go every Tuesday at 4 o'clock I left a long voicemail and ended the call I pulled in the parking lot of Spoony's fifteen minutes later. I brushed my hair putting stranded pieces of hair back where they belonged I got out of my car and walked towards the entrance of spoony's my phone began to vibrate it was a text from Keke telling me that she was at a booth close to the kitchen. I walked through the restaurant I scanned the booths up and down " Brooklyn!!!" keke's voice echoed throughout the room I smiled she stood up and embraced me with a bear hug I smiled and took a seat across from her. She still had the same babyface & one gold front tooth instead of her signature red hair she now had honey blonde hair it fit her soft caramel complexion well she tapped her long freshly done nails on the table " excuse me can we get some service over here dam " she barked at a waitress who seemed to be struggling multitasking. I began to laugh " stop being mean girl" she flipped her hair " I've been waiting five minutes for glass of orange juice" " maybe they ran out" I laughed. " I hope not but wassup with you I haven't heard you from so long you still working at the club ?" I took off my shades and rubbed my temples " well... things were good until yesterday and yeah I still work at the club" she grabbed my hands. " what's wrong boo" I bit my lip " well I've been dating this guy for like 6 months and he cheated...". I held the tears back I told myself no more crying and that's how its going to be " dam I'm sorry girl he'll get what he deserves" I sighed " that's what I need your help with he didn't cheat with a woman it was men trannys to be exact" keke mouth instantly dropped " what the fuck" she screamed causing people to turn in our direction. " that's fucked up for real" I nodded in agreement" she rubbed her hands " I know some guys that can help us" we conversed for 30 more minutes discussing the plan. I left the restaurant feeling relieved but guilty I know I shouldn't fight fire with fire but I just can't let him get away with something like that I'm going to make him pay he's going to regret every single thing he has done to me.