Him

* Three months later. I looked at myself in the mirror so much happened in such little time. I found out that I'm pregnant with Levi's child at first I was really depressed. And I didn't know what I was going to do. If it wasn't for Josiah or Kendrick I would have been stuck in my room for lord knows how long. I rubbed my belly and sighed a part of me regreted sleeping with Levi, but deep down inside I was also happy to be expecting a second child. Though the timing may not be right and the fact I chose the wrong person to have one with a child is a gift from God regardless. " babyyy hurry your beautiful ass up " Kendrick yelled from downstaira. I smirked and grabbed my jacket off a hanger. I wobbled down the stairs I was pretty huge to be only 5 months I will be glad when all this is over. Kendrick walked over to me and pulled me into a deep hug I inhaled his polo Cologne. I quickly pulled away remembering we had a doctor's appointment to attend I snapped my fingers in his face " come on mister we have to hurry before we're late" I rubbed my belly as I talked which made him smile. He nodded his head and escorted me out of our house like a true gentlemen. Once in the garage his opened the door to his 2016 Lincoln Navigator I stepped onto the ladder and got inside. Kendrick opened the drivers door and did the same he put the key into the ignition and reversed out of the garage. I sighed I don't know what to expect at this doctors appointment. " you need to calm down " Kendrick said in a stern but sympathetic tone. I forced a fake smile onto my face " what are you talking about baby I'm super happy, I knew Kendrick was aware that I'm lying but oh well it's worth a try. He shook his head " Brooklyn I don't want to hear that bullshit " I folded my arms and kicked the glove department " you're irritating me Kendrick just shut up". He slammed onto the breaks " you better check your attitude right now before I check it for you Brooklyn , I don't want you stressing yourself and that's what you're going to do no matter if you like it or not I refuse to have an unhealthy child due to you not getting your act together". As much as I hated hearing him put me into my place it turned me on but most importantly it showed me how much he cares for me and my child that's not even his. I poked my lips out " I'm sorry baby" I leaned over and rubbed his manhood through his slacks. " stop that before I make us late" I smirked and returned back to my seat he started driving again.