tres

Isabella POV

I got woken up by my roommate, Brianna, she's 15 & we're best fwiends! "Bella come on get up so we can go get breakfast" Brianna said waking me up. I got out of bed & went to the bathroom to get ready. Once, I was finished, Brianna & I left to get breakfast.

*after breakfast*

Brianna & I were playing gold fish, when the speaker went off "Isabella pack your bags you have a family waiting" Mrs.Hernandez said.

Brianna looked at me with sad eyes. "You can't leave now Bella!" Brianna said almost crying "Sorry, bestfwiend I lub you" I said hugging Bri to make her a little better. I got off the couch & started packing my bags. I was finished packing & told Bri "I'm leaving now Bri, I lub you a lot I won't forget about you bestfwiend" while kissing her cheek. "I love you too babe, I won't forget about you either best-friend" Bri said while hugging & kissing me on the cheek.

I left my old room & started walking down the hallways with my suitcase. I reached Mrs.H's office, started knocking at the door & some guy opened it, he looked cute with his blonde hair.

"Hi Isabella, I am Sam & this is-" the pretty blonde said but getting cut off by another blonde boy "& I'm Jack, I'm going to be your favorite" he said while I giggled then I met a guy named Nate & Jack but I was confused because 2 guys were named Jack.

After a couple of minutes, we left to the car but asked, I think his name is Sam "Are you my new daddy" I said. "Yes I'm your dad" Sam, dad, said. He put me in my car seat & went to the driving seat.

I sat next to the boy who said he was going to be my favorite, oh yeah Jack J that's his name. "am I your favorite yet?" Jack J said. I responded "No my new daddy is" smiling at him. "awh no fair" J said looking sad.

My dad turned on the radio & my favorite song uptown funk started playing !! I started singing while staring out the window. "Isabella" J said while holding out his phone probably recording me. "JACK!" I yelled at him, giggling because he got scared.

The car stopped so I looked out the window. WOW that house is big I wished I lived there, I thought to myself. "Welcome home Isabella" my dad said smiling. "oh my gosh this is a big house" I said getting out the car. This day was already good because I got adopted, now living in a house not in a orphanage but I miss my bestfwiend.

One of the guys opened the door & wow this is big! "Come on let's go show you your room" all the guys said. The Jack with brown hair picked me up because there was a lot of stairs. "Here it is" my dad said opening the door. "ITS SO PWETTY THANK YOU" I said hugging the guys. "Well let's go show you the rest of the house" Nate said.

After, the guys showed me the whole house, I was so happy.

what do you guys think about this fan-fic so far?

{vote, comment, share}