The kiss

This is the one shot I was talking about is the last chapter of Naruto alone this explains how they got together this is my first one shot and my first POVS so please don't be to harsh thanks

NARUTOS POV
I walked into the classroom as I past a desk Shikamau stood up "what are you doing here Naruto this class is for ninjas only" I can't believe the nerve of him can't he see my headband "hey hey you see this Shikamaru." I said jabbing my thumb at my headband "I'm a ninja now." I puffed up my chest with my words then I sat down on the bench right in front of him just as I sat down Ino an annoying girl with blonde hair and Sakura a girl I liked forever burst through the door as far as I know they have always hated each other like forever I stood up. "Hey Sakura" I said smiling "MOVE!" She pushed me out of the way "Hi Sasuke" she almost squealed what I haven't even seen him next to me how can I miss that he was my arch enemy I jumped up on the desk and glared at him he thinks his so cool well he's not " Naruto stop glaring at Sasuke like that" I heard Sakura say. Then something bumped me from behind and I was pushed towards Sasuke and before I knew it I was kissing him time froze I was aware of it but it didn't matter for the time being I was kissing Sasuke something passed between us then time went back to normal speed but the kiss lasted a moment longer than it should have but you wouldn't know that in less you had had the kiss we broke apart and both started coughing I glanced at Sasuke to see he was looking at me.

SASUKES POV
I cannot believe it. time actually froze and I was kissing Naruto Uzumaki, the boy I liked sense I can't even remember when. but back to the point his lips were on mine. Just then time came back but the kiss lasted a moment longer than normal. Then we broke apart and started coughing I was pretending to cough then I looked at Naruto to see him looking back at me then the teacher came into the classroom. Our teams were announced I was on team seven with Naruto and Sakura "stay out of my way" I said to Naruto but he wasn't the real problem the real problem with the girl she was so annoying and too obsessed with me a gay guy. I never told anybody that I was gay I'm a Uchiha and I don't want to go around upsetting my family name even though my brother did that a long time ago I mean more... Never mind back to the point about the event that just happened I was overjoyed that I was on a team with Naruto but the girl what should I do.

NARUTOS POV
I had a plan. a good plan something had passed between me and Sasuke. I snuck up on him while he was eating. I jumped him and got dominance quickly with substitution. I pushing him against the wall with my forearm on his chest then I kiss them soft and sweet but with a harshness he was so surprised. I could tell by the feel of my mouth but then he pushed me away. "why did you do that" he yelled blushing. "oh don't act like you don't like it that kiss we had was special," I looked at him then I kissed him again. this time he kissed back. the kiss has a message in it. it was saying "I love you."
I know I know it was horrible
Want more tell me I will try to do better next time sorry tell me if you want more backstory