Signs in a post- apocalyptic world

Suggested by @DarkAngel934
I hope it's ok if I make it a situation XD.

They all look around at their surroundings. Aries has a confused look on their face, probably wondering what they're in for this time. Taurus and Gemini look at each other like they're reading each other's minds. Cancer says "how are we going to do this?" And Leo is like "I dunno your the brainiac here". They all look again at what they're facing. They hear a loud noise from behind them and Virgo whispers "oh no..." They turn around and realize that it was just Libra and Scorpio playing a prank on them. "Not funny..." Says Sag but they hear another loud noise. "Guys, stop will you?" Capricorn says, but Scorpio and Libra could a sworn it wasn't them. Then, out of nowhere, a huge monster looking thing appears out of thin air. "All we want is the Aquarius." It says. "Alright, if we give'em to you will you and you're friends leave us alone?" Pisces asks. The creature says "yes" and the rest of the signs run off, leaving Aquarius behind with the monster.

Poor Aquarius right? ITS OKAY I STILL LOVE YOU ALL. If you don't like the situation I can make it into the other kind of you want. Ty!!