track 1 - let's not be alone tonight

it's officially Calum's bday where i live mY BABY

enjoy xx
___

"This may not be the most romantic song ever, it's actually pretty nice. I'm really sorry this is going to be bad, I just hope it means something to you." Ashton sighs and Luke laughs at how frustrated he sounds.

"This is the song that reminds me of when we met, I remember every single detail of it. We were both friends with Calum and he was throwing a party on that night, I didn't want to go but something was calling me so I called some friends and they joined me.

"When I got there I lost them, they left me as soon as we got there. I grabbed a trail full of snacks and watched people dance - it was pretty boring, I was regretting leaving the house. Then you came into my vision, you flashed that big and happy smile at me and asked me why wasn't I enjoying the party. I told you that I lost all my friends - you said the same thing, I still think you said that so I wouldn't feel like a loner - and you invited me to dance with you so I wouldn't be alone on that night.

"You pulled me- I mean, forced me to dance even if I didn't know how to. You grabbed my hands and held them. When I stared at your blue eyes I was feeling something different and I didn't want to call it love.

"We both ended up getting out of that party without each other's phone numbers, names or social media but it was worth it. We ended up having tons of fun by eating chips and dancing to random pop songs, I was falling for you and I didn't realise it."

Then the song came up.

Luke was almost crying, he wouldn't call Ashton a bad boyfriend but normally he was quite shy to admit those stuff, he still admited but in a Ashton-way. The blonde grabbed his phone a went on snapchat seeing he had a notification of Ashton. It was a video of Lauren tripping and falling.

He took a photo of the recorder and sent it to Ashton. His phone vibrated, seeing it was a text from his boyfriend.

[From: Ash]
hey baby, are you enjoying it so far?

[To: Ash]
I fell for you on that night too :-)