track 9- epilogue.

FOR STARTERS I WANNA APOLOGIZE MY PHONE WENT DOWN AND IT DIDN'T SAVE THE EPILOGUE I'M SO SORRY OMG

here's the epilogue, thank you for reading this ♥ the epilogue is a small

__________________

The blond was sitting in front of his fiancé's house, waiting for the Irwin family to arrive. He was playing on his phone and sitting on a bench someone put in there, looking up sometimes to see if Ashton was arriving. He waved to the neighbours across the street and heard a car coming from down the street.

He got up when he saw the familiar red car, a smile on his face as he saw Ashton sleeping on the front seat with his mouth open. Anne parked the car and all of them got out of the car quietly to avoid waking up Ashton. They all walked to Luke and hugged him.

"Luke, I'm sorry we haven't invited you here yet!" Anne said, apologizing "We have just been so busy, maybe you could call your family and everyone has dinner here yeah?"

"Of course Mrs. Irwin. I could go buy some stuff if you want to."

"Oh dear there is no need for that." Luke smiled "Do you want to go wake him up?"

Luke nodded and Ashton's family went inside the house, leaving him alone. He walked to the car and opened the door, sitting on his fiancé's lap and closing it. Ashton groaned, opening his eyes slowly. Luke layed his head on Ashton's chest and let the curly haired boy embrace him, kissing his forehead.

"I knew it was you, little shit." Ashton says with a sleepy voice making Luke giggle.

"How did you know it was me?"

"It started smelling like trees and chocolate and love so I was like 'oh there he is'." Ashton says, lifting Luke's head up and bumping their noses "I need to kiss you, I haven't kissed you in 8 days."

Luke nodded and Ashton kissed his lips slowly, taking in the moment and the feelings. Ashton took out his phone and opened the camera app, kissing him again and taking the picture. He liked to do that sometimes, capturing moments he had with Luke and sometimes even shared them online.

His fans adored Luke, at least 98% of them. The other ones were slightly homophobic and called Luke many things but most of the time he doesn't give a shit about hate - he loves Ashton and Ashton loves him, there is nothing to worry about.

"You look so pretty today." Ashton said, pressing his forehead against Luke's and smiling "I'm glad you wore the skirt I chose for you."

"I really love it Ash." He said, feeling Ashton running his hand through Luke's thight (not in a sexual way, of course).

"So... was the mixtape good for your taste?" Ashton asked nervously, pecking Luke's lips "And please be honest."

"It was amazing Ash, I loved it so much. It meant a lot to me and don't worry, you're really good at showing your feelings."

"Should I make you another one?" Ashton asks, smirking.

"If you want to."

They stayed in the car until Luke's family went to Ashton's house. When Luke looked at his Ashton he fell even more in love with him.

THE END.