Chapter 2

Henry harshly grabs my wrist and starts pulling me towards the room. When I try to resist it just makes him pull harder. This isn't Henry. Something happened to him. Was he hypnotized? What is he trying to do to me?
"Henry! Stop this!" I smack his wrist which causes him to grip more tightly. Then he shoves me into the room and locks the door behind us. He pushes me back on the bed with force. I sit up but he gets on top of me and pins me down.
"Henry..." I plead desperately. I try to get up but it's no use. The more I try to resist, the stronger he seems to get.
He takes one of his socks off and puts it in my mouth as a gag. I try to speak but it's no use. He pins down my arms which makes me unable to take the sock out.
I whimper in fear. Henry slaps me hard and tears start coming. He bites down hard on my neck and leaves many marks.
He quickly unbuttons my jeans and yanks them off. At that moment I managed to spit his sock out.
"HENRY, NO! STOP! PLEASE STOP THIS!" I'm crying really hard. I try to push him off, but that makes him angrier. I just want Henry back to normal. I miss him.
He removes his jeans and grinds into me. I can feel his boner underneath his boxers. He removes my underwear, and I feel so exposed and vulnerable. I scream as loud as I can, and at that moment Henry takes his boxers off and shoves his dick into me with so much force. He does it so fast and I feel so much pain. He won't stop hurting me. I cry so much. I feel like I'm being torn in half.