please

(Tyler)

Ever since my sister came its been a fucking nightmare. she always flirting with Thor and he just fucking blushing and laughing.
When I say something he just says 'sorry it just you look alike and I keep switching y'all up' hello I don't have boobs or a vagina I have I fucking dick. I walk down the hallway pissed when I walk passed this room I see him and FUCKING Tracy FUCKING kissing.

"What the hell is going on" I said walking in his room and he pushes Tracy off him and looks a me like he is innocent

"It's not what it looks like" he said. I look at him like 'are you fucking stupid'

"We're through" I said walking out and then as i walked out Thor and Tracy started to kiss again I felt tears go down my cheek and I bump into Tony.

"Tyler what's wrong" he said and i told him everything and Tony looked like he was going to kill someone.

"I'm going on a run" I said and changed into my outfit then I walked out side an climbed a building then started to ran an jumped every building. Until I came to a stop and saw the Daredevil fighting a couple of guys. I then jumped down beside him and he pushed me against the brick wall and I kicked his stomach and he fell back I then jumped up and grabbed a metal bar and pulled up an sat on it

"For a guy who can't see you sure know how to fight" I said and he smirked

"How have you been Tyler" he said

"Good " me and the daredevil were like brothers in the past me, him and Deadpool would go out and fight good times good good times.

"Tyler have you heard about the new guy" he said

"What guy" I said

"His names beast and he is right behind you" I then turn my head around and saw a big muscular blue guy. He then grabbed me by hair.

"Hey hey let go of the hair I don't like guys who pull my fucking hair" I said and I kick him in the face and he let go then I landed on the roof
of the building and I stared at him with anger. He then ran to me and I jumped over him and landed on my feet I saw a black wristband blinking red. I took out a small blade and threw it to his arm an it hit the wristband and broke off . the beast turned around and stared at me and growled I think I just made it work where's my powers when you need them and I thought of something quick.

I walked over to him and stood right there in front of them. He grabbed
my throat and pressed his lips on mine I then pushed him back and stared a him he then pushed me against a wall and I felt his breath against my neck and I shuddered.

(No ones POV)

The beast grabbed Tyler and took him to his place Tyler then switch watch then his outfit went away then the beast laid him down on the bed and kissed roughly Tyler kissed him back Tyler then switch
Positions with the beast he went down to the beast shaft , Tyler licked slowly up the shaft of the beast's cock. He was rewarded with the beast hands winding their way into Tyler's short hair, pulling slightly. Tyler released a small moan before he ran the tip of his tongue along the slit of the beast dick, lapping up the bitter sweet droplets of pre cum forming at the tip.

"Oh God " the beast said

Tyler chuckled to himself again before taking the head of the beast cock into his mouth.

After bobbing up and down a few times to get over his fear of taking all of the beast dick into his mouth, Tyler took the beast in as much as he could and started to suck in his cheeks. The pressure sent shock waves through the beast body. In the intense pleasure of the moment the beast started to thrust his hips upwards.

Encouraged by the beast moans, Tyler relaxed the back of his throat and took the beast's cock in all the way to the hilt. The intense feeling of Tyler throat around his cock was sending the beast into a frenzy. Tyler knew that the beast was close to climaxing ..

As he continued his onslaught of the beast's dick. Never forgetting his deep throat bobbing,

The beast mind was going blank with ecstasy. The beast moaned loudly and Cum poured into Tyler's mouth, it was cool and dry with a faint after taste of berries. It reminded Tyler of a white wine and he drank up the stuff like water, savoring the flavor.

After a few moments, Tyler released the beast's now wilting cock, his lips making a faint pop as the slide off the member. Tyler looked up at the beast, his eyes spinning with the glorious feeling that was shooting through his veins

The beast pulled Tyler down on top of him an he became hard again

The beast groaned, his erection pressed against the marble body of Tyler

Noticing the beast's discomfort, Tyler glanced down as the blue beast hard cock, an idea popping into his head. Noticing the strange sparkle in Tyler's eyes, the beast felt his heart start to race.

Tyler wrapped his legs around the beast's waist and rolled them over. The beast placed a finger to tylers lips. Knowing that he was already stretched as much as he cared to be at the moment, Tyler lifted his hips and penetrated himself upon the beast's hard cock.

The beast face was one of utter shock as Tyler's cool tightness closed in around him. The beast let out inaudible screams of pleasure as Tyler started moving up and down at a fast human pace.

Tyler moaned as he rode the beast, looking for his prostate. Both of them knew when the beast had found it. Tyler let out a loud moan and tightened around the beast in bliss. The constricting pulse of Tyler's body was heavenly. The beast's eyes started to roll back into his head as he felt the coil of heat grow tighter and tighter, begging for release the beast sped up to a pace only immortals could have handle.

The pair were so worked up and so close, it only took another minute or two for them to fall over the edge into oblivion. Both letting out a moan as the beast released into Tyler's ass, filling it with hot cum.

"Hank, Hank McCoy" hank said in a deep voice

"Tyler, Tyler stark" Tyler said

(Tyler)

Wow absolutely wow I didn't even know I had it in me. I didn't suspect this happening but I should have known I got up and put my outfit on and Hank pushed against a wall and kissed me.

"Keep in touch" he said and gave me a card u then left and went back home and dreamt about hank.