I just wanna relax

LEVI: ugh shitty glasses I don't know we're your twilight movie is OK!
HANJI:you and Erwin had it last!
LEVI:you we're there with us when we watched the movie along with Nile and Eren!
HANJI:oh yeah...well your the one who put it in!
LEVI:well then check and see if it's still in the DVD player!!
HANJI:fine!!!(walks over to DVD player opens it finds disc.)
Oh....Never mind Levi!!!!
LEVI:I'm gonna go take a bath OK so don't bother me.
HANJI:whatever guess it's a chick night for me.Where is Erwin,Nile,and Eren by the way?
LEVI:they went to the store.
HANJI:what!?! And without me!?!?
LEVI:I wouldn't blame them.
HANJI:oh shut up and go take your bath.
LEVI:whatever...

Hanji's pov:
yay Shorty's taking a bath.I get the place to myself!!😄hmmm I already know Im gonna watch twilight hm what else should I do?....I got it I'll do my hair and make up!! But first I should wash my face and give my self a spa...YA THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!✊😄

Levi's pov:
Ugh thank God I decided to take a bath that's the only time I get to take time away from shitty glasses.*sigh*
(grabs phone goes on social media)
*Bath room door slams open*
LEVI: WAAAAAH!( almost dropped phone,grabs curtain and covers himself)
HANJI:where's the face cream(starts going through drawers and cabinets.)
LEVI: HANJI WTF ARE YOU DOING! I'M NAKED!
HANJI:on it's not in here *Bing**gasp* I should go check my drawers!
LEVI:HEY SHITTY GLASSES IM TALKING TO YOU,YOU CANT JUST BARGE IN HERE!!!
HANJI:oh God calm down Levi I didn't even look at you.I mean it's no different from Erwin or Eren coming in.
LEVI:( blushes hardcore.) shut up....