Part #7: chapter seven.

I'm at his Toyota ute, with my bags of things. I had to wait a minute for him because of how quick I packed and got here. There's a couple of meters between the ute and the door of the building, about 25-30 meters.

He walks over to me, as I lean on the drivers door, with my luggage a metre away from me. I'm scrolling though Instagram as he exits the building, but I watch him from there, walking towards me, he doesn't say a word to me.

He picks up my luggage and half chucks, half places, it into the back of the ute, that doesn't have a canopy on the back. Then I looks at me, in silence, through his eyebrows.

"I'm guessing you're wanting to hear the plan". He asks, tilting his head. I nod my head, to indicate that I want to despritely have knowledge of this plan.

"You are going to go inside, there is only gong to be you and the other three guys. No, I won't be in there with you, I'll be somewhere else. I know what their planning in doing to you, and I don't want to apart of it. I'm sorry that I have to leave like this, at this point in time." He slides the palm on his hand onto my right cheek, then kisses me on my forehead. "I'm so sorry, Seth. I'll see you on the other side, if not another side."

Then he stands to the side, right arm extended out showing me the entrance to the building as if I didn't know where it was. He faces the ground, as tears started to stream down his cheeks. I, too, started to cry.

I walk up to him, give him a quick hug, as tight as I could, before I continued on and ventured off to the door of the building. I got half before I stopped and looked over my shoulder. Russell's looking at me, still having shedding tears that bellow over his cheeks in streams that look like rivers.

I turn my head back to the primer-grey, steel door, against the metallic-silver building, which us made out of aluminum and bolts, that has rust showing with pride in places, here and there. The door was closed before, but now it's open, I'm able to see the black space, with the orange lighting, that only exposes the ground and nothing else.

I enter the building to see the three other males a few metres, maybe 8 or 9 metres, away from the doorway. Achlaham, front and centre, the male to his right held 2-3 metres worth of a widely thick chain, which he holds with both hands. The male on Achlaham's left, however, was holding a weed killer, the sprayer in his right, the 7L tank in his left-the tank was white, with the word "POISON" in black vivid.

"I'm glad you came came inside, Seth. I believe we have some unfinished business with you" Achlaham says, as he clicks his knuckles. "First of all, don't click your knuckles, it'll give you arthritis. Secondly, how can you speak English, but never speak a word of it to me before now?"

"Sorry, I'll clicking me knuckles, sorry Seth. Right, stop asking questions, and fuck up, because it's time to drop you off at school. Get in the back of my ute." He instructs as he walks up to me, then turning me to the outside world. I, then, realize that Russell is gone in his ute, and that there's another white Toyota ute, that is exactly like Russell's, except the license plate.

I walk cautiously towards the ute, as the males overtake me. The one with the poison places the tank and sprayer in the back, then jumps into the drivers seat. Achlaham opens up the back of the ute. The male with the chain jumps on, luckily the canopy was off.

Achlaham stands to the left of the ute. "Come on, Seth." He says, as I approach the back. He lifts me up onto the back, clearly I could get on myself, but I was potenetially going slower than he wanted me to. He, then, jumps on himself, folding the back after his gigantic body is fully on.

We sit in a right-angle triangle. "By the way, this here's Darren, and the one driving is Mark," Achlaham finally introduces the other two males.

Darren, Achlaham and I sit up against the cabin of the ute. I'm sitting in the middle, Darren to my left, Achlaham to right.