TBAHC [PREVIEW/BACKSTORY]

Rumors told of 8 powerful gods and goddesses who ruled many kinds of forces.

Romi was one such goddess, who ruled over the likes of death and necromance. She worked alongside another goddess, Temi, goddess of fate.

The two were partners in crime, as thick as thieves, and were to never be ripped apart. If they were to do so, death would not come naturally, as in, people would die unknowingly and without reason or cause. Havoc would be brought about the Earth.

This probably would not have been a problem, as both partners worked hard, but Romi was also a part-time troublemaker. And so, rules were ordered for complete chaos not to happen, Romi was completely forbidden be around any other being besides her teammate, Temi. And so it began, and for years Romi lived in complete isolation.

Loxi was the goddess of space. Her job was to make sure the Earth and every other landmass in space was to stay in place. She was also quite close with Romi before she was banished away from her.

Now, there were always penalties if you were to mess up your job. You might be turned to a mortal and banished to Earth. Or you might be cursed to live as a servant for eternity. The punishments were quite hostile.

But, anyways...

Turi was the goddess of nature, who was good friends with the god of karma whose name was Matu. Even though they had no correlation in jobs, Turi was interested in Romi's case, and decided to investigate with further research, and used Matu as her guide. You see, Matu was Temi's brother, and so Turi would order Matu to check up on how Romi was doing by asking Temi.

Eventually, Turi decided to try to 'rescue' Romi. She teamed up with another, just as powerful (if not more) goddess- Loxi.

The two fought her guard, Temi, until she forfeit. They then grabbed Romi and ran.

Eventually, Temi had told the others, and soon everybody- Peni, the goddess happiness, Micu, the god of time, and Gacu, the god of magic, and the others went on a search for the three, until they were finally found living in a cave.

The three were then forced into becoming mortal cats on Earth.

And that is where begins.