New Girls in Town (off the wall era)

A/N: Hello beautiful people, my name is Jade and this is my first imagines story that I've ever done but I am an experienced author so this shouldn't be that bad lol but thanks for reading enjoy!

"Come on y/N and y/b/n! Let's start over until you get it right!" Your manager shouted. You had a concert tonight and your manager; Kevin Larry, wanted you guys to be the best out there. Especially since after you performed, the Jackson's were performing right after. Kevin had been obsessed with the Jackson's and trying to be better than them, you and your best friend had to do amazing or Kevin would be very pissed off, as always.

You and your best friend continued to practice your hit song "Tessellate".
"Great job girls, love you how y/N spun around, almost knocked over stuff and then almost fell. Fantastic" he said sarcastically.
"Your such an ass" you snapped as you caught your balance and sighed in relief. You walked over to the other side of the room with your best friend and sat down while picking up your water bottles and gulping the water down as quick as possible. You were hot, sweaty, and tired. Your throat was sore and your voice was becoming a bit hoarse from singing.
"Oh god, you can't have a hoarse voice, someone get her some halls please!!" Yelled Kevin as he demanded for someone to bring you halls.

You chuckled as sweat ran down your forehead and you continued to gulp down the water.

Tessellate- Performace:

You checked yourself out in the mirror before you went out on stage to make sure you look good. You were wearing a sparkly crop top with black shorts, and black heels. Your hair was curled and you had glitter eye shadow.

Smoke roamed the stage and suddenly you and your best friend appeared. The music cued, the lights dimmed. You began singing

"Bite chunks out of me
Your a shark and I'm swimming
My heart thumps as I bleed
Know your friends come swimming
Triangles are my favorite shape
Three points where two lines meet
Toe to toe
Back to back
Let's go
My love is so late
Til morning comes
Let's Tessellate"

Soon the song finished and the crowd went crazy. Cheering you and your best friend on. You smiled and blew kisses, taking in the moment of your fame.
"Im impressed" you heard a soft voice call
You looked over to see michael jackson walking on to the stage with his brothers behind him. He smiled seductively and bit his lip while looking at you
"Your voice sounds amazing"
"Thank you" you replied blushing.

Michael winked at you, you blushed hard. You and your best friend were soon rushed off the stage by your manager.
"Good job girls, but next time don't let the enemy flirt with you" Kevin said as he patted you on the back
"Shut up" you whispered
"Come on, back to the dressing" he demanded.
This was your first encounter with michael you thought, but you knew it wouldn't be your last.