Grammy Awards (Bad era)

You sat in your limo, nervous. You twiddled you fingers and messed with you golden and glitter covered gown. Your manager turned around,
"Stop messing with your dress, you'll ruin it before we even get to the awards" he snapped.
"Sorry" you apologized as your nervously stared out the window, watching as you passed civilians strutting their way down the sidewalk.
"Who's going to be at the awards?" You asked nervously.
"Oh well let's see, elmo...big bird.." he trailed sarcastically.
"Really?"
"Of course not!" He yelled, "Eddie Murphy, Madonna, Kris Kros, and Michael Jackson, along with many others"
You froze.
"Oh.." you trailed off.
Your beautiful and made-up face began to turn red knowing that michael jackson was going to be there. Ever since you became a singer, you've always had a thing for him, and maybe he felt the same for you.
Finally, the limo slowed down and stopped. Peering out your window, crowds of fans screamed and hollered, whiten flashes of lights snapping in your face as your driver opened the door for you and you began to climb out of the limo.

You strutted confidently down the endless red carpet, smiling and shining brighter than a diamond as you enter the tall black doors and down an ocean of rows. Celebrities you dreamt of meeting in every seat, greeting you as you walk to the front row to take a seat.

Finally, sitting down the awards begin. A nicely dressed and comical Eddie Murphy skips out on the stage an announces himself.
"I would like to thank yall for coming out!" He cheered as his smiled stretched from ear to ear.
"First award goes to Mr.Michael Jackson!" He yelled as the whole crowd began to burst into screams and filled the place with clapping.
You began to smile and Clap along with everyone else.
Suddenly, you turn your head slightly to see a handsome and freshly dressed Michael Jackson making his away across the stage to receive his award. His smile shined brightly as a small blush spread across his cheeks.
"Oh Mikey, I see your blushing!" Eddie mocks jokingly as he passed the award to Michael.
"No...no.." he trailed off as he laughed in embarrassment.
"Ladies and gentlemen, michael jackson is blushing because his eye candy or crush in sitting in the crowd and I'm looking dead at her!" Eddie yelled as he laughed hysterically while pointing to you.
Your face heated up. Becoming hotter than the sun and your cheeks turning redder than a tomato. You just wanted to jump out of your seat and squeal because he was so hot and he was actually attracted to you! Instead, you kept your composure.
"Maybe just a little crush." Michael whispered as he held his down, smiling and biting his lip.
"Ha! I knew it!" Eddie laughed as he threw his arm over Michael's shoulder.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson!" He announced once more.
The entire crowd erupted. Cheering and hollering echoed across the room. I smiled, my blush fading into a light pink, I began to cap again.
"Next, we have best hit song award...Y/N Y/L!" He shouted.
You quickly stood up, smiling from ear to ear as you heard your name be called by Eddie Murphy. You strutted up the stage in your beautiful golden gown.
You felt eyes all on you, but only one pair of eyes felt familiar to you. Michael.
You walked past him, from the corner of your eye, you could see him biting his lip again as he stared at you.
"I love that song you did, what's it called...oh! Tessellate!" He exclamied excitedly.
"Thank you!" You replied as you accepted your award.
You looked around. Stars and celebrities clapping for you. Cheering your name. Finally you made it.
"You look stunning this evening by the way" Eddie complimented.
"Definitely." You heard a voice join in.
Michael smiled shyly and chuckled as you turned around and looked over at him.
"Thank you so much guys" you thanked.
You took one last glance at the crowd before waving at them. Finally making your way off the stage.