"New Town, New Night"

*we walked through town looking around as my mind empties out the unhappiness thoughts* oh that's so pretty hehe brother is there a park near by *he nods* yes there is you want to go to it *i smile* yes please *he holds my hand* then here we go hehe *i hold his hand smiling* i love you brother hehe *he blushes bit* i love you too sis  *we continue walking and looking at the beauty of the place smiling giggling some reason blushing*Look the suns setting *i say loking at it* yeah it's beautiful we should get home now   ok haru hehe *i smile and we walk home* we're home guys *haru says smiling* wow seems you both had fun * haruto smirks* haruto stop it's not like that i said hayoto brothers being such a lovey dovey   am not  is to  am not   is to   wow do they fight alot hayato   yup brothers such fighters hehe *we both giggle blushing* um *we both look away blushing* oh seems hayato likes sis Rose   no i don't only as my sis  mhm  my room hasn't been finished can i slep with one of you?    sure *they all say at different times* who would you want to sleep with? hayato haru haruto hayaki hayomai and hoki  *i look around* hm i choose haru   me ok come with me then    ok hehe *we walk to his room to find the widow beautiful with shimmering light passing through the bed as comfy as ever everything perfect* i like your room haru   hm thanks Rose *the light disappeared and the night has come so me and haru settled in bed blushing so much he pull me close to keep me warm making me blush even more* haru can you stay with me forever stay next to me? *he looks at me and smiles* of course i will thanks haru   your welcomes *few minutes pasted and we fell asleep*