"Day 1"

*the sun rises breaking into the room as Haru holds me in his arms and i yawn smiling while blushing* he's so cute when he sleeps hehe *he wakes up and yawns* morning sis morning Haru hehe   *giggles* oh sorry *he blushes and lets me go* it's ok hehe *i get dress and walk into the living room* oh i'm lost *i walk around looking for the bathroom then Hayato comes in* are you lost Rose sis *i nod* yes can you help me *he smirks* ya anything for my cute little sis *i blush and he messes up my hair* hey *i cover the top of my head* What it is just hair *i look at him* that i just got in place *he smirks and grabs my wrist* i have a surprise for you later when no one's home *i look at him blushing and smiles* okay then later it is *he smirks again* hopefully u haven't done it yet *i look confused* hm what do you mean by that? *he smiles* you will see later(after an hour or so has passed since i talked to brother hayato) *sits on bed with haru sitting next to me* Rose~sama sister did something happen earlier *i look at him and smile* No why? *he smiles back bit worried* because i thought something happened earlier oh no nothing happened at all *Haru then holds out a box with holes in it* open it sis i got you something *i open it to find a kitten* aw it a kitten so kawaii thank you Haru *hugs him and he blushes* you welcome sis and i would like to show you something tonight *i smile brightly* ok *he smiles and gets up* Well i got some stuff to practice right now so see you tonight sis *i hug him whispering in his ear* okay and when you get back can i sleep with you again or move in with you i don't like my room  or something scares me *he smiles blushing* yes you can *i smile and move back bowing head* thank you *he starts walking off* no need to bow bye sis *i reply happily* bye haru-chan *he leaves and then i move into his room only bringing clothes and my small dresser* hm? *i hear the door bell ring* who could it be? *i head to the door and open it* hello *a guy the same size as brother haru with blonde-ish hair and blue eyes appears before me then he replies* hm hello and who might you be? *he smiles kindly and i blush* I'm Rose~sama sister of haru and the others *he looks at me bit confused* Hayato never said anything about a little sister that's is so cute, why didn't he tell me? *i look at him blushing more* um and you, who are you and what are or who are you here for? *he walks in and sits down* I'm Damon and I'm here for Hayato *i sit down as well* Oh hold on Hayato-!!! a guy named Damon is here for you *he walks in* oh, hey Damon wussup yo *he says with his cool face on* yo dude nothing how come you didn't tell me about her? * i look at both of them blankly* oh, her well *he puts his hand on the back of his head still in his cool face and i roll my eyes* well because i know that you will take her from me and she would start to forget us all *Damon gets up and smiles* true so true dude lets go before we are late  *he nods* Wait, Hayato brother where are you going? *he smirks at me smiling devilishly* oh just somewhere you don't need to know *i nod i a confused state* um ok *hours pasted and all the brothers weren't here i sighs sadly as i lay in harus bed* no one's home i'm all alone *i fall asleep and an hour later haru walks in the door and sees me on his bed and he smiles* hehe bet she was tired *he kisses my forehead and lays next to me holding me in his arms closely as i wake up and i start to feel his warm body* um *i blush* oh your awake sorry *i turn his way* it's ok *it soon was dark and we feel asleep his arms around me as he held me really close and i, our lips almost close*