Slumber Party!!! - Silver x Reader

(F/C) - Favorite Color
---------------------------------

"Okay! If you pass your Entrance Exam in your school, Ill reward you with something great okay, (Y/N)?" Your best friend Silver tried to have a bet with you. You nodded without no hesitation because little that he dont know, you already took the test. And you passed. As a short background about Silver, he is your best friend slash your crush eversince the fashion show that you had since you were high school.

----------------------------
FLASHBACK...
----------------------------

You and Silver are classmates at Gekkoukan High (Persona 3 reference... ;p). Since first year high school, you were by his side, literally by his side because you were also his seatmate all throughout the high school semesters...

When you were on 2nd Year High School, you had a class project that includes a fashion show of what you wanted to be 10 years from now. At the show, you dressed as an awesome dancer. Cool (F/C) dance shorts with matching shoes and shirt. When Silver started to model, he was dressed as a male model, only wearing his boxers. Six pack were revealed from his chest and your eyes just cant get enouh with it.

You were impressed on how he got that courage to model half naked. With great hairstyle, smart, and loving guy, you though that he is perfect for you.

---------------------------------------
END OF FLASHBACK...
---------------------------------------

The next day, you quickly approached Silver's house early in the morning. You barged in the house and to his room. You heard him still snoring. He looks so cute! You could just hug him like a soft pillow. And kiss him whenever you want. You shook him gently, trying not to make him angry when he wakes up.

Luckily, he woke up like a blooming flower, just like your daily waking routine. Yawn, stretch and then sit on the bed. You attacked Silver with a big hug and shouted. "I PASSED!!!". Silver was confused. "Wha- I just started the bet yesterday!" He said. "I took the entrance exam very early, silly! Earlier than you." You said then started to giggle. Silver quickly grabbed his phone and called his other friends, Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Sticks, and Tails.

"*phone click* Okay, (Y/N)! We are going somewhere... SURPRISE!!!" Silver said cheerfully. You were very excited on this 'going somewhere' since this is your first time to go out with Silver and the rest of the gang. Normally he doesnt wanna go, but, you dont know. Maybe there was something important.

You thanked him for everything and then left the room. Before you left, Silver attacked you with a hug but accidentally, he slipped. Ending to knock you over and kissed you. An unexpected kiss went to a passionate one. Both of you blushed in embarrassment. "Im so... sorry!" He apologized and then hugged you while he is still over you.

While you were getting ready in your house, you cant get over the thing that just halpened with you and Silver. 'I was just lucky...' you thought to youself. Your were wearing your (F/O) for the so-called hangout with your best friends. You heard a knock from the door by the time that you are done. It must be Silver. You immediately opened the door. You saw your best friend on a great outfit. You blushed a bit which made him blush and looked down. A cute grin was shown on his face.

He guided you to his car and drove somewhere. Few moments later, you were taken to Sonic's house. "Why are we here, Silver?" You asked Silver. "Well (Y/N), we are having a sleepover here in his house. Its the only avaikbale we got. Plus he has extra rooms for all of us." He answered.

Once you got inside the house, you were greeted warmly by your closest friend, Tails and also the owner itself, Sonic. You see Amy and Sticks playing on the console and Knuckles eating nachos. Once the three saw you, they stopped whatever they were doing and then rampaged you eith their grettings. "Lets get this party started!!!" Tails yelled.

--------------------------------------
After the party...
--------------------------------------

Its was bedtime already. Well, its because you've been partying until 1:30 am and still, no one was still tired. Everybidy is still pumped up. Everyone decided that each one of you will pick someone as their roommate and sleep together. Expect that Sticks wont be included since she is prepared at all times and brought a tent and setted it up on Sonic's living room. Knuckles picked Amy. That means the only peepz left were you, Silver, Sonic and Tails. Since you wanted to ship Sonic and Tails, you picked Silver. Plus you wanted ti be with him for the night. Because you thought that this was the time to tell him how you feel.

You and Silver prepared you room and he already layed down in the bed. He dabbed on the bed twice, trying to signal you that you can now lay down too. You took a deep breath and tried to say something when Silver started to say something.

"O-oh! You go first..." Silver said. "No! You go!" You said back. "Okay! *breathe* Okay, (Y/N), I am in... love with you. I really wanted to say that to you last week. Because I found everything that I needed from a girl. And you qualified everything..." Silver blushed like a crimson rose after saying such things. "I was trying to say the same thing. Can we be- you know what I mean..." You said back. He nodded and then kissed you with passion. Then suddenly the door opened. Sonic caught you and Silver kissing. Both of you were embarrassment went he saw you. Sonic just laughed and closed the door. Well at least he know that you need privacy...