Love Game <3 - Sonic x Shadow x Tails

Shadow woke up in a dark room, very confused and kept on asking himself why is he tied up. "Hey! Yeah pricks! I know youre here! What the fuck are you trying to do? Show yourself and untie me so I can beat you up!!!" Shadow yelled in the room. (More references... wahaha, this time from Until Dawn). Few seconds later two figures apperead in Shadow's sight. It was Sonic and Tails. "He is awake! We can start now." Tails started giving Shadow a grin.

"Wha-? Where did you take me you fools!?" Shadow shouted and struggled but there was no use.

"Oh! He is awake now. We can start." A cute giggle was released after Tails went forward towards the tied up Shadow. Sonic grinned at Shadow showinghis lust for him. "What are you guys doing to me?" Shadow shouted again. Crackles and laughter were the answer.

------------------------------
FLASHBACK...
------------------------------

"Hey, Sonic! Can I come in here?" Tails asking knocking loudly on the door. "*opens the door* shhhh, my Shadow is asleep. Dont be noisy." Sonic whispers. "I cant believe that you also love Shadow, Sonic." Tails blushed. "Well, I him even more than you." Sonic said. "Enough with the fight. Lets just see who wins when he wakes up." Tails whispered back with a wink. Sonic agreed with Tails' idea.

---------------------------------------
END OF FLASHBACK...
---------------------------------------

"So, whats the game?" Shadow said slightly sweating. "Whoever cums first will be the winner." Sonic and Tails said in synchronicity. Shadow's eyes widened up after hearing such a terrib... I mean lustful game. Sonic lifted Shadow to the bed and putted something on his mouth (I dont know what its called but its something that has a circle that can be putted in the mouth for blowjobs).

Tails and Sonic were getting prepared for their made-up lustful game. "Ill go for the mouth." Tails said. That means Sonic will be the one to fuck him. "3, 2, 1, THRUST!!!" Both of them said and thrusted at the same time. Not all the way in Sonic already moaned in pleasure making Tails think that Sonic has a headstart. Tails went a bit faster on moving Shadow's head. "Im sorry *moan**moan*" Tails whispered. Tears were running down on Shadow's eyes. He is feeling both pain and pleasure at the same time.

Final thrust of the two, then both released liquid so Shadow both tasted and felt his friends' semen and tears stopped dripping from Shadow's eyes. Sonic and Tails kissed Shadow and collapsed with their members still inside Shadow.

Sorry if I took so much time on this and its short. Because, I am very busy with my plans for Saturday. But I will try to upload new parts on my books everyday... Bye!