Chapter 6

Ok. That is quite long!

So, here's continuation of the same episode! :)

Keep Reading!! :)

~•~•~•~

" Thank you! Thank you so much guys! But.. But what is this for?" I have no idea what the cake was for. May be teddy was going to... Oh shut up! Don't you dream!

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone in a chorus again.

"What? Birthday?" What is this about?

" Emma thought, our birthday was ruined because of her and she wanted to make it Even by celebrating it again!" Teddy told me and slung his hands over my shoulder.

"Oh Emma! You don't have to - " she doesn't have to do all this. If it weren't that night, I wouldn't have realised about me and teddy! I felt myself blushing in the thought.

"Come on girlie! Don't ruin your mascara!" Emma giggled.

We all laughed.

"It's time for a group hug!" Joe called out. I ran and hugged Joe Danny and hearty after which Ted joined us.

I called in Emma also. And now, its a complete group hug.

"Okay! Why don't you guys cut the cake! I am already hungry!" Hearty smirked.

"Yeah. Come on, ginger. Let's celebrate!" Danny took me and hearty took teddy.

I wondered how teddy and the guys managed to do all this for me.

~*-*~

After all the fun and food, we finally settled by the bench. Me and Teddy.

"Hey! Can we walk for some time?" I asked teddy and held his hands.

" okay!" Teddy shrugged and stood up. It was getting colder and Ted covered me with his arms so that I'll feel some warmth.

"Thank you so much, Ted! I loved this evening! One of the best!" I slide my hands around him giving a half hug.

" Gingy! This is the 34,628,196th time you are saying that!" Teddy smirked. We giggled.

"You want one more surprise?" Teddy asked me. This time, my heart started it's random fast beats.

"One more?" I was little shaky. Oh no. Is this real? Is this going to happen? Do I really want this to happen? May be I am not ready! Oh come on, Gingy, keep a nice face and smile.

" Imagining too much, are we?" Teddy twisted me across him and held me by my waist and gave me a grin.

"Um.. Ted.. Wha-" I blushed and muttered.

" I have two things for you!" Teddy looked into my eyes locked his deep blue ones. I tried not to look at his lips, as I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. Teddy gave my hair gentle strokes. May be he is waiting for my response. But I fear, I may blabber something.

"Teddy!" I let out word from my mouth as I moved my face near his. I was distracted from having an eye contact and I focused on those lips and I placed mine over them.

Oh my god! What have I done? Teddy! I kissed him! Oh no! Shit Claire! How are you going to face him?!

"Oh! Teddy! I am sorry. So sorr-" I was embarrassed to the peak.

But before I could finish, Ted grabbed me into him and held me tighter by my waist and kissed me. I responded and it was my first kiss.

First real kiss.

I enjoyed the breeze, the feel, the lake and myself in arms of the man I had known my entire life and our love which was expressed finally.

I was brought back to reality when we heard few giggles and hissing around, we parted to see our guys happier to see us.

"Guys.. We.." Me and Teddy chorused and glanced at eachother with smiles.

" Atlast! You guys found that you love each other!" Joe sighed as others laughed.

Is it true? Do they all know before we do? How is that even possible?

" Oh come on! The whole of Edinburgh knows!" Hearty giggled along with Ella.

"Except, you guys took these many years to let it out" Danny added, holding Ella by her waist.

We both blushed and looked at each other. Teddy took out a pink rose from nowhere and gave it to me " I love you, Claire" He looked deep into my eyes that I couldn't even close them for a second.

This is the moment! Ted proposed me! Oh my!

"I love you, charlie" I accepted the rose and we kissed.

This is it! It's always like this. Me and Charlie!

We Were Meant To Be...!!!

"Charlie! Ginger! " we heard a very familiar voice.

We turned to find Mrs. Theodore and mom standing there. Oh no! To add more fuel, we saw both fathers with them!

I have no idea how they will react for this! I felt my heart racing and Teddy tighten his grip around me.

~•~•~•~

Hope you enjoyed!

Do comment your reviews!!

Thanks a lot for the encouragement!!! :):)

(PS: That is Claire in the picture!)