Chapter 13

Edwards pov

im so worried for Bella and Carlie. Renee is out of Rehab. I feel so sorry for Rose but we found out she was having twins so the boy lived. Bella is rubbing her bump while I drive to the church. She is day dreaming. I would love to get into her beatiful mind. We got to the church and we got to the alter I sat down at the piano and Bella beside me. I start playing.

"[Bella Swan:]"

The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...

... beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

"[Chorus:]"

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Esme started walking down the long isle with her dad.

"[Edward:]"

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

"[Bella& Edward:]"

One step closer

"[Chorus:]"

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more...

One step closer

"[Chorus: Bella]"

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

[Bella & Edward:]"

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.

Esme smiled at us. I sat down beside my dad while Edward was beside his dad. We are here today for Carlisle Cullen and Esme Dylan Voiltri repet after me I Carlisle Cullen will take Esme Dylan Voiltri to have and to hold sickness and in health better or for worst till the day you die Fr Weber said. Carlisle said it and I do. Esme said hers and I dos. There vows and blessing rings then they kissed. Get a room Emmett shouted. Everyone in the church even Fr Weber laughed. They had the cake. There first dance is going on now. Miss Swan may I have this dance Edward said. Yes Mr Cullen I said taking his hand. Rose and Emmett was on stage singing. There so cute together I said looking at Esme and Carlisle. Yea cant believe there married Edward said. What will I do with baby problems I joked. Edward kissed me and I kissed him there. I heard dog whistles cat sounds and get a room. We pulled away after a flash. Everyone was staring at our lil make out session. We sat down and the speechs. Emmett was first. Well now they met at my lil bros Eddies parent meeting. They went out on a few dates till my dad had the balls to ask her out. I remember on time I walked in on them having sex. God there animals worse then Eddie and Bells no Eddie and Bellas was worse. Enjoy the honeymoon pops Emmett said. Edward went up. Well my dad is my hero and he and Esme showed me fairy tales do happen. I dont think I would of had the guts to ask my beatiful girlfriend who is carrying my child out. So I want to thank the bride and groom for giving me the balls to do stuff Edward said. Jasper was now up. Well if it wasnt for Carlisle and Esme I would of lived on my own. My parents died in a house fire and if they didnt adoped me I would of had nutting so I want to thank Esme and Carlisle for adoping me and enjoy loving each other for the rest of your life Jasper said. There parents went up. Emmett carried me up. Well Esme and Carlisle are amazing people. Esme is my favourite teacher and Carlisle is my favourite Doctor. I want to thank Carlisle for giving me a childish boyfriend and I priomse to watch the boys while your on your honeymoon. Use are like 2nd parents to me and im happy to be having your grandchild and step grandchild I said. Carlisle went up. Thank you all for the speechs and Emmett your grounded for talking about my and your brothers sex life. I really like what Edward said about fairytales cause Esme you are my queen and I love you Carlisle said. Someone trying to get lead Emmett whispered. We wished them a happy honeymoon and left for L.A.