Chapter 3 (Tyler's POV)

It's been a couple of days since I found out about the, well you know, cancer and so far, I haven't died which is pretty good seeing as I am terminal and will die at some point.

Anyway, I'd spent the last couple of days working on something rather important. Something that I'd kept a secret until know. You see, the project I'd been working on was my bucket list. Yep. The list of everything I wanted to do before I died and seeing as I don't have long left, I've decided to work on it now. But the thing is, I can't complete it by myself. I need help from someone really special. Someone I've known for a very long time.

And that's why I called her. Brice. And now she is sitting on one of the steps outside my house, her soft brown hair covering part of her pale Snow White like face looking at me. Waiting for me to say something.

But I don't know how to say it. And I have two reasons for this. Number 1. I haven't spoken to her in such a long time, and number 2. Telling someone you have cancer isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. So, I just sit there and say this.
"It's been a long time since I've spoken to you."
"I know," She replied.
"I'm actually kinda surprised that you came over," I told her.
"Well you said that you needed help with something really important and I've wanted to renew our friendship for a long time so I thought it would make sense to come over and see you and find out why you needed me."

That was it. The prompt. I knew then that I had to tell her. I cleared my throat then looked straight into her warm hazel eyes.
"I need you to help me complete my bucket list because... I have terminal brain cancer. And only six months left to live.

And at that, her face dropped.