Chapter Three.

___DAMIANO___

"Dami?" She said softly looking over her shoulders as her eyes glossed over in shock, before I could think about what I was doing I quickly picked her by her thick waist and tightly held her in my arms as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and she laced her fingers through my hair. "Dio Mei sei mancato." I said breathing in her hair that smelled of the Jamaican breeze as it always did.

She tightened her grip around my neck in response, strangely she felt lighter...much lighter I put her down and took a step back to see her......

Wow the person I once knew who was chubby was defined as curvaceous at it's finest. "What happened to you." I asked though it came out ruder then I attended it to be. "Well..." she started off looking down at her feet. "It's ....it's complicated." she said and looked up at me with a tight smile.

I knew she felt awkward but I couldn't stop staring at her the adorable chubby girl I once knew was now an Jamaican goddess. Her rich dark carmel brown skin had a natural glow and she looked as if she was a carmel bar wrapped up and no one dared to unwrap her, she didn't look like that girl that I call my first love. She looked different she spoke differently but I still saw the girl I knew 10 years ago.

She bit her lip in nervousness I looked away from her so she wouldn't be
un-comfortable, but inside it made me content with myself knowing I could still make her squirm without even touching her.

__LAMARI__

I watched his eyes as he ravished me. Squirming where I stood he looked up at me with an emotion I've long forgotten what it meant. A grin tugged at the side of his mouth.... Was he smirking at me?

I was disgust I realized that the cocky blood clot was back with his big dick and all the mothafucka was right in front me-my face! "Ugh!" I said turning around to walk inside but that's until I felt a massive hand grab mines and turned around I was pressed against his chest and his other hand lifted My chin to making me look him in his upturned forest green eyes staring deeply in mines.

His hands slipped from my palms to my fingers in his hands as if they were baby hands he lifted them to his small but plumped lips kissing my knuckles softly as stared me in the eye like the predator he was.

It took me 30 seconds to realize I fell into his little trap again and forgot that I was agitated with him. I yanked my hand away from him breaking eye contact and rubbed my knuckles off as if he had germs who knows what he's been doing. Eating other girls pussy like he ate yours you're not that special! I mentally punched my concious for saying that and pushed the thought of it in the back of my mind, as I walked to the doors knowing he was following me staring at my ass.

As I opened the doors and stepped inside I was impressed the lounge was ....breath taking as there were an hall of elevators on both sides and an italian granite that spreaded across the floor and up the very tall spiral stairs that swirled into 4 hallways that had doors in all of them maybe I was mistaking this place for an apartment building but it was actually an hotel.

"You and your father will be staying here until you have everything situated." he whispered in my ear I was confused he said until I get everything situated I turned around swiftly "What do you mean until I get everything situated?" I said emphasizing those two words "I hope you don't plan on living forever?" he teased, I rolled my eyes clearly not in the mood for his bull shit.

" Don't you ever roll your eyes at me." he demanded, of course he had to make it known that he was still the demanding Fuck who think he had control over everything. Back in the days when I rolled my eyes or did something he didn't like or sassed him, he'd put me back in my place and it would make me squirm, but I'm a Lady and I'm not that stupid 13 year old girl who thought it would be a good idea to lose my virginity at such a young age and that was my fault but it was his fault also for letting me convince him into it. " blood clot was a fucking player dumbo!" as much as I wanted to say that wasn't true and put up a fight that I was different, it was most likely true.

Dami was the biggest player in high school, he treated every girl the same and after he get what he wanted he'd drop them and had no remorse on how they felt and when I asked him why he did that he would say "she gave it up to quickly." and in some ways I understood, he didn't want a girl that was easy sometimes I wonder if he thought that about me..was I an easy catch? But I'm sure that doesn't imply to me because we've known each other our whole lives...

To say that he was a womanizer would be an understatement, he knew how to manipulate women into doing things and controlling them and the way that he fucked women they would luck his black shoes clean if he asked them too. But I'm a grown ass woman not that 13 year old girl who followed him like a lost puppy and I'll be damn if I take any demands from him I got in his face, well looked up at him as he stared down at me and said
"And don't tell me what the fuck to do...Alessio." the way his middle name slid off my tongue felt so pleasant and I knew if I had a dick I would be as hard as I made him I could hear him groan under his breath as if I couldn't hear.

I twirled around making sure My dreads slapped the shot out of his face and strutted away leaving him there with my suitcases and into the elevator up to my room and that ladies is how you make a guy want to fuck you hard.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DO THIS CHAPTER BUT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH A VERY ROUGH TIME AND MY STEP DAD DIED AND HIS FUNERAL WAS TODAY SEEING HIM IN THAT CASKET REALLY DID SOMETHING TO ME...BUT ANYWAYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING UP SHORTLY.