Our New Coach? Never!

They arrived at the gym where four people were lazing around. Some of them were sitting or talking with each other and others were making funny faces because they wanted to look scarier.

Akako stopped at the door. "Who are they?" she whispered to Shinohara.

He ignored her and went near them. "Hey guys, we have a visitor and a potential new member." He pointed at Akako.

"Nice to meet you, I am Jiyuu Akako!" she said and bowed.

"Huuh? Why did you brought some chic here, we do not babysit kids." Scary bald guy said with frown on his face.

"Well, she is good at street ball, I think." Shinohara said while rubbing the back of his head nervously.

Akako popped the vein. She was not that small or immature and definitely she does not look like a child. It was the opposite. Akako was not so tall, that is true, but she had the woman's curve. The hell, she was C-cup turning D-cup but because of her loose school uniform which was one size bigger she looked chubby and flat. 

Her grandmother thought Akako will grow more so it will be waste of money if she bought the right size. 

Moreover, Akako was really beautiful. She had black long hair which reached under her butt with matching pair of raven's eyes and her skin was pale which made the impression that she is fragile.

"Excuse me, Mr. Baldie. I am only one year younger than you." She said with calm tone.

Shinohara was surprised. She dared to speak and she did not run away. If he saw these guys without knowing them he would run away immediately. He smiled.

"What did you say?" Baldie got even angrier.

"Calm down. Calm down." Shinohara said to him. "So Akako, this is our basketball team. What are you saying about us?"

"Truly? You are a bunch of lazy worms who does not know what it involves to play basketball or to try hard to achieve the victory... I do not want to have anything in common with guys like you anymore."

"Guys like us?" Baldie shouted.

The others have just stared at Akako.

"Delinquents..."

"We are not delinquents. We just do not get on well with others." Shinohara said. It was clear he has thought about it a lot and he did not like to be one of these bad guys but they were his only friends. He did not do anything wrong but because of his height and masculine body everybody was afraid of him. 

The same goes with others members. They were born with dangerous aura surrounding them and they were affected by others people gossiping about them being bad so they grow up proving that they really are bad.

Akako recognized his tone of sadness and loneliness and her memories came back. She was not hanging out with bad people because she wanted but they were her only friends and they shared the same fate but on the other hand she thought she can make good memories even with these people. Akako thought she would befriend some nice girls and get herself a boyfriend but it was pointless. She found out she did not feel good between people acting like they wanted her... Cute, weak and feminine... That was not her at all.

"Ok, I have made the decision. I will train you guys so you will learn what it means to be a good players and I will try to change you so others will not be afraid of you!" she said determined.

"What? Who do you think needs you? We do not!" Baldie yelled.

Akiko had enough. She was acting to be a good girl this whole morning at school and even at her grandparent's home and she was at her limit of patience. "Look, Baldie. You do not know anything about me. Do not be stupid and make me angry, you do not want me being angry, trust me. Moreover, you are suffering as well, maybe even more. I can smell your sorrow. Do you have anyone you like? Is she afraid of you?" Akako asked. She knew how it felt.