9: Girls Night

Chapter Nine

Lexi and I walked in together. She was wearing a short and tight black dress. And she was flaunting herself off. We literally just spent a few minutes taking selfies on my phone which was awesome. We looked really good. "Where's my brother?" Damon approached us both.

"Said he'd meet us here," Lexi answered.

"Kitten, can I buy you a...?" Damon trailed off, looking down at me but Lexi tugged me past him and we made out own way to the bar to wait for Stefan. We all got here together and he decided to take a walk or something.

Lexi ordered two shots and gave me one. We clinked our shot glasses and then drank them. I then grabbed her hand, tugging her in the crowd of people so we could dance. "Yes! I love dancing!" She cheered.

"Hey," Stefan greeted.

"Dance with us," Lexi said, tugging him closer to us. Stefan lightly moved and I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay, I'm gonna need a little more foot movement."

"I'm not really interested in making a fool out of myself," Stefan replied.

"Come on, you're not that bad."

"Just do me favor," Stefan began. "Tell me if you see Damon with his camera phone."

"Right."

"Yeah," Stefan grumbled as Lexi pulled us more in the crowd.

"You dance with him. He's good at it, he just needs to lighten up," Lexi said moving so I was in the middle and she wasn't. Stefan shook his head at her and placed both his hands on my hips. "Come on, Kenz. Don't be shy now."

"No, she doesn't stop in case you're wondering," Stefan teased and I smiled softly. Lexi moved closer to me and was forcing me to move. I rolled my eyes and decided to just continue dancing like we were before Stefan got here. Only difference is Stefan moved close so I couldn't pretend he wasn't here. He wrapped his whole arm around my waist and pulled me against him.

"Oh, yeah!" Lexi shouted, moving so I was really sandwiched between the two. I nearly froze but between Lexi's grinding on my back and Stefan holding me close, waiting for me to move, I decided I had to. My hips began moving along to the song and next thing you know Stefan was following my lead.

We were all sandwiched together and it was actually pretty funny. We were probably a hot thing to see in the crowd. Somehow we got even more squished like we were chest pressed against chest, hips pressed against one another. The only thing keeping me together was Stefan's arms around me, keeping me from falling over.

Lexi excused herself to go to the bathroom so that's where she went. I looked up at Stefan and he was looking at the crowd as people were passing by. Eventually he looked down and noticed my face of discomfort. I felt awkward. We were so damn close. Like playful dancing and a little bit of grinding was fine, we're friends. This? Too close for me. I already like him. I don't need this right now.

"All right," Stefan mumbled, moving back a step but still we were closer than ever. "Hey, calm down. What's wrong, Kenz?"

I shook my head no. He frowned and shrugged. I began casually dancing and Stefan smiled, doing the same. We were having a good time. That's what he deserved. It was his birthday. I wanted to see him smile tonight.

Stefan randomly spinned me around so his chest was pressed to my back. And so close my butt was practically on his crotch, low on it cause I'm short but still there. He wrapped both arms around my shoulders and rocked us side to side, his chin resting on the top of my head. I blushed, thinking it was super cute. But then I noticed Lexi coming over, making her way through the rowdy crowd. "Hey, let's play pool!" She shouted over the music as she reached us. Stefan let me go, grabbing my hand.