Kiss You: chapter 47

chapter 47

MARY'S POV

I opened my eyes and realized I was in a room... my hotel room... I had no memory of falling asleep in this bed. What the heck was I doing in here?! I could have sworn I was downstairs getting ice or something...

I heard voices outside my room and decided to walk out. Maybe someone could explain how I got here. 

"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I saw Lou first, with his arm wrapped around Eleanor. Then I saw Perrie, and behind her... Harry. I vaguely remembered dreaming about him... 

"Erm, hello Mary," Harry said quietly.

"We thought you were asleep, love," Lou told me.

"Wha... how did I get up here...? I thought I was...?" I mumbled, confused.

"You were downstairs, but you fell asleep," Harry told me, chuckling.

"Yeah, you fell asleep in Harry's arms!" Louis burst out. He looked happy. I was not... that's so embarrassing!

"I, uhm... I carried you up here..." Harry said slowly, turning his head down and rubbing the back of his neck. He looked kind of cute. Wait... did he just say he carried me up here?!

"Whaaaa?" I wondered aloud. I... fell asleep in Harry's arms? I remember talking to him... and sitting in his lap... I must have fallen asleep or something. Huh.

"It's okay, I didn't mind," Haz told me sweetly.

"Wait... does Liam know?" I suddenly remembered my boyfriend. He wouldn't be happy if I was already falling asleep in other guys' arms on the first day of our relationship.

"No, don't worry," Harry muttered. He didn't have the sweet smile that held his face just moments ago.

"Well, that's good..." I wasn't sure what to say anymore. Harry looked upset, so I didn't press any further. And I was really tired... "Anyway, sorry I fell asleep on you," I said, smiling.

"That's quite alright, love," he answered.

"Okay," I paused to laugh a bit, "I am pretty tired though, so I'm going to head back to my room..."

I hugged all of them, saying good night. When I got to Harry, he held me a few seconds after I had let go and I grinned up at the curly-haired boy.

"Night, Styles," I said, tossing a hand up in a wave.

"Good night everyone," I called, walking into my room. It was time I clear my head and get a bit of sleep.

----

Hola :) I just got a laptop today so I've been doing stuff on it for a while now... but I almost forgot to update for you guys!! But I remembered so here you go! I hope you like it... I have been working REALLY hard on this story lately and I just want you all to enjoy it. Thanks for the reads, votes, comments and follows, and keep it up as usual! Love you all!

- Meagan x