Part 5

"That sounds great! Let's go to Papriel then!"

He grabbed a lever,"You might want to hold onto something." She got a hold of the railing, just as he yanked the lever down.

"Geronimo!"

The Doctor laughed," Geronimo..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The TARDIS slowly materialized on the surface of Papriel. Well, it depends on what you classify as a surface of a planet. It was more like a big slab of metal floating on an endless ocean.

"And this..."The Doctor opened the door," is Papriel. An underwater cruise is not exactly my idea of a fun time, but it's tame enough for your first planet."

"So..what year is it?" Julianne asked, observing the different alien species going by.

He stuck his finger in his mouth, then stuck it in the air,"Only about...3025.I-"

A large Blob Fish-like alien approached the two and gave them a hug, which in turn covered them in mucus.

The corner of Julianne'smouth twinged with disgust. The Doctor's did the same, but he put on a fake smile and greeted it. It wiggled around happily before heading over to the ship. "..What was that..?" She asked trying to wipe all the mucus off herself.

"That was a Ralten... rather outgoing creatures if I do say so myself. Hugging is just how it says hello. Now that we got that out of the way, let's go find your room."

The two, boarded the ship: Julianne by foot and the Doctor by TARDIS. After a few hours passed and they met back on the deck; the sun starting to set, and the ship about to depart. "Are you settled in?"

"I guess. It's pretty big for me though, considering it's the honeymoon suit.."

"You can always stay in your room in the TARDIS.."

"Yea, I think I will.." she smiled, looking out at the purple waters.

Just then a loud horn sounded, and the boat began to go down into the water, leaving the blazing orange sky behind.

_______________________________________________________

A/N- Yea yea I know its short...but I wanted to get some kind of update out. I've been super busy lately with musical rehearsals, Solo & Ensemble practice, and now our choir is going to D.C. over break...so I have even less time to write. I'm sorry....I'll try harder in the next chapter.