Kise Ryõta vs. Haizaki Shõgõ | Winner part 1

(A/n: this started waaaay waaaayy before Haizaki was replaced in the basketball team. Kise wasn't a part of the team yet, and Haizaki was still on the first string players.)

You weren't exactly a fan of the famous Kise Ryõta in your Teikõ Junior High, however, this silly blonde caught your attention when he started asking you to hang out with him boldly, as if he knew for sure you wouldn't reject. But it only ended up with you rejecting the first time he asked since you already promised to Haizaki Shõgõ, your childhood friend, that you would help him pack his stuff as he move to his new home.

"Gomen ne, Kise-kun." You looked down, blushing. "But I have something to do after school."

"A-ah..." Kise couldn't help but be surprised, no one's ever rejected him before. He looked away with disappointment in his eyes. "I see."

"Bu-but..." You were nervous. "We can hang out some other time, next week maybe?"

This immediately lifted up his spirit. "Really?! Yes yes! Next week monday. I'll wait for you!"

You chuckled, thinking of how handsome he looked when he's smiling. His smile is as innocent as that of a child's. You remarked.
"Then, I'll be going off. Bye."

"See ya, (y/n)-cchi!" Kise stared at your retreating back. His thoughts drifted on how to make you fall in love with him. He wanted you so much that first time he saw you laughing with your friends. Too bad you weren't a fan though. Now he has to work his way to your heart. A challenge.

~later that day~

"Finally!" You exclaimed, looking around Haizaki's neat and fixed room. The lazy bastard left 30 minutes ago saying he needed shower, leaving you to arrange his whole bedroom.

You jumped on his bed and relaxed, just in time for a naked Haizaki to enter the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Woah! Thank you (y/n)!" He said, looking around.

"You lazy oaf! You didn't help!" You complained, throwing a pillow at him which he caught and threw back to your face.

"I didn't get to shower after practice so sorry not sorry." He said cheekily and began stripping.

You quickly covered your eyes, making him chuckle.

"Tch. You're acting like you didn't see me naked before." He teased.

"Shut up you idiot!"

You heard shuffling of clothes and figured out he was dressing. "Na~ (y/n). I heard a guy asked you to be his girlfriend earlier this morning."

The bed dipped on your right side. You opened your eyes to see him plopped down beside you. "He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. He just asked me to hang out with him."

Haizaki burst out laughing and you puffed out your cheeks, punching his arm. "You're so naive. You know when a guy asks you to hang out it's the same thing as asking you to be his."

"Really?" You sat up, looking down at him in wonder. "I didn't know."

"Tch." He flicked your forehead. "Ba...ka!"

You swatted his hand away. "Mou~ stop flicking my forehead."

"Then? What did you say?" He asked, yawning at the end of his sentence.

"I told him I'm busy." You replied with a sigh and lay down beside him again.

"Aahh..." Haizaki acknowledged, closing his eyes. 'Good. Cause you're mine.' He thought, drifting off to sleep. 'I'm the only one who can have you.'