four

Kylie:

I straddled his lap as his hands trailed down to my lower back. We continued this when all of a sudden we hear someone yelling. I pulled away from Grayson and turned around, I saw a security guard coming towards us with a mad expression.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? This isn't a place where you come out to have sex at!" I grimaced a little and got off Grayson.

The security pointed towards the exit and then screamed 'No refunds'.

I heard Grayson chuckle next to me. "I'm suprised he didn't recognize me." He said and then slung his arm around me.

We got out the theater and walked towards my car. Grayson was dropped off by his brother and didn't have a ride back so I decided to give him a ride.

I took out my phone and checked the time. Damn, this whole thing was only in 15 minutes. 

"Do you have games on your phone?" I heard Grayson say from behind me, causing me to roll my eyes. That vine was funny at first but then everyone started remaking it and it eventually got annoying.

"Shut up." I groaned. We got to my car and went inside. The radio automatically turned on when I turned the engine on. Grayson immediately changed the station and his eyes lit up when he heard the song on the radio. Sorry. Sweet baby Jesus, kill me NOW! He started singing badly and off key so I turned off the radio and fetched my AUX chord from my bag. Yes I keep it in there, you never know when you need one. I plugged it in and he snatched it away from me. (a/n the AUX chord vine lmao)

He started playing rap music and I cringed right away. He rapped along before I unplugged the AUX chord from his phone and into mine.

"What the hell is this?" Grayson asked as I sang along.

"Green Day."I replied.

"What!" He asked not knowing what I said.

"Green Day." I said

"The hell is that?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Its a band, a really good band." I clarified

"Ew." He said at the thought of a band. "I hate rock." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well guess what, rock hates you." I said. I drove out of my parking space and  towards the exit.

"Ugh. Whatever, emo." He said coughing the last word.

"That's so stereotypical, it's like if I called you black for listening to rap." I said stopping at a red light.

"No that's being racist." He said correctly me.

"And, it's also stereotypical." I said shrugging.

We stopped talking and entered an awkward but yet, comfortable silence. Then an idea came into my mind.

I turned left at a light I was supposed to turn right and headed off to my destination.

"Where are you going?" Grayson asked

"You'll see." I said smirking.

--

Hey guys it Em and I haven't updated this in a while, anyways thanks for 300 views I know it not a lot but it is for me. Also this story probably might finish in 1-3 chapters so yeah, sad about that. I doubt I'll make a sequel cos after all it was a short story. I'm on 10% and I am still gonna write some more :)