Kirito[Spawn]

It really was an accident you came across this item. You thought it was a glitch at first, but later realized that this item was a blessing.

You took it out of your inventory and read the number on the surface.

[9972]

You put it back in your inventory. You equipped your Naginata and the Secret Shoes. You were at level 52, you're rival at 67.

You requested to be by the floor spawn when you had this duel. You were called the Unbeatable Witch of Floor 23. You liked Floor 23, it was cozy and you felt safe on it.

You gripped the Naginata tighter. He was 7 feet tall and grinned at you. Your palms began to sweat. It didn't matter. As long as you had that item, you were safe.

You used the Secret Shoes to move quickly behind him and slash his back. He turned around grabbed you  by the throat and smirked.

"Unbeatable Witch?"

Your HP slowly drained and you hit the ground. He raised his sword in the air and stabbed you in the heart. Your HP hit zero. You closed your eyes and counted.

When you hit ten, your body dissolved into a million pixels and floated through the air. You heard his triumphant laughter as you died and let yourself smile at his ignorance.

When you could feel your very being disappear, you suddenly felt a jolt. Your pixels came back together and you used this chance to leap from the spawn and stab him in the back.

He hit the ground and gasped for breath. You pulled the Naginata from his back. You placed a healing potion, laced with sleeping crystals and set it in front of him.

Then you took your reward money and went back to your comfy home.

~~~

"I don't like this...." you sniveled. You cowered in an alley. "Please.... I just want to go home...."

You wanted to go home and see your family. Everything in the streets was chaos, you were unable to join the mob and stayed hidden in the alley by the Town Circle.

This happened nearly a year ago.

You suddenly felt something hit your head. You rubbed it and saw a green crystal, with the number 1001 enscribed in the side.

You hid it, feeling a strong urge to keep it a secret.

Really, you didn't know what it was. That is, until some player raped and murdered you. You thought you were dead until you woke up the next morning, in the spawn.

You sought out your murderer and managed to have him executed.

Suddenly, you started practicing in the fields with an axe and switching to a sword. You eventually got good enough for you to enter arena challenges. So you did. And you won.

You didn't get cocky though. It would have been bad if you believed that your arrogance was intimidating them. No, you got killed lots of times.

But you never actually died. Instead, you just respawned at the floor's gate.

And it was because of that stone.

You only told one person about that stone. And that was Daiko, you're best friend who you found in SAO about three months after getting trapped. You were at level 35. Daiko was a feminine boy who was your very young neighbor. He couldn't fight, and when he tried, he always ended up losing health.

So he joined a few other of the weaker players on floor 17 and started living in a brothel, giving away his body in exchange for protection.

You were contemplating that maybe you should do that. Then you noticed how poorly Daiko was being treated. You helped him escape the brothel and you two started living together on floor 12.