Your Sweetheart

~*(A/N: So this is my first time doing a story and I just wanted a place to dump my ideas for various stories I might come up with. This will be the first of many I'll publish on this account~♥ )*~

Hero could be a pain at times to look out for, what with his habit of devouring hamburgers on the daily and whining if you tried to leave him alone for just a couple minutes. Still, those moments weren't even comparable to the wonderful times you spend with him on your days off from work.

"Finally! The end of the week! My boss is seriously starting to get on my nerves with this upcoming project." If all was done well you knew you'd be rewarded with a promotion if anything, and at such a young age of (insert age that's between 18 and 24) that's pretty damn good. At least this job paid well enough to get your own apartment which allows pets and helps afford Hero's food habits...somewhat.

SQUEAK! SQUEEEEAK!

Speak of the devil.

On his way to greet you at the door was the fluff ball himself carrying his favorite hamburger squeaky toy. His big blue eyes stare up at you as if saying 'welcome home, (y/n)!' that cute tail of his seemed to be swaying as you kneel to pick the heavy fellow up. "I'm home Hero, did you miss me while I was gone?"

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

'Of course! The hero always misses his damsel!' (Y/n) let out a soft laughter while slipping out her shoes moving on into the house while the feline continues to fiddle with his chew toy excitedly in your arms. Now even though (y/n) couldn't understand animals speech it always felt like you and Hero had a connection. Not able to tell a friend about it for fear you'd look crazy you keep this to yourself. It was nice to get a feeling of understanding Hero when around him.

You set him down atop the counter while rummaging the fridge for something to snack on, Mark at the job bought you a big lunch since he lost the game of arm wrestle with you. Yeah, you're pretty boss at the game thanks to having two older brothers. "Hero, what are you feeling for tonight?"

'Hamburgers!' "Mrrow!" He meowed rather loud earning a chuckle from you at the excitement. "I love you, but no more hamburgers for a few days you're--" Cut off when he rolled on his back meowing louder which left you in a predicament. 'Nooooo (Y/n) I need hamburgers! They are life!' "Mrrrrow! Meow! Meeoww!"

With a roll of your eyes you grab some yogurt for yourself and get the whining cat a leftover chocolate donut from the night before. "No hamburgers, but I'll give you a donut instead..we really should watch your weight." He was becoming harder to pick up..then again it could be all that fluffy fur. You made sure to brush him and even though he doesn't like it you gave him baths once a month. Cat's already clean themselves so no need to bath him often in the tub.

He stops his whining and perks up bouncing around in approval although when you only pulled out one of the delicious delight he pouts in a way..that cats oddly do. At least this one did. (Y/n) heaves a sigh grabbing at least two more and kicked the door closed with your heel. "You have me wrapped around your furry paw."

It was always those eyes, they got to you so easily when he gave that 'pouty' face.

~*(Time skip because I'm feeling sleepy right now)*~

Done with food for the night you lay there with your pet as usual on a Friday night only he was oddly quiet this time. Setting the t.v. on mute you scratch the white fur behind his ear to get his attention as you hear the motor like purrs emit from his throat. Clear blue eyes meet (e/c) eyes staring sad giving you the impression he was upset.