Bang Bang There Goes Your Heart

~*(A/N: Hello again! If you've read the first chapter well..thank you! I have a bit more I want to do with this story so perhaps will add a bit more here and there. Even if no one reads or comments I enjoy having my imagination put somewhere. Onto the story! )*~

It's been around a week since your fluff ball known as Hero turned into this..this...well in anime they call it neko so let's just go with that. Things have had to change around the apartment since this event took over, specifically more rules for sleeping arrangements.

"Hero, I'm home!" The door give a slight ka-chuk sound as it locked behind you and your keys are placed on the small table top by the door. "Hero?"

SQUEEEAK!

There he was, on the couch sprawled out watching a movie while his favorite hamburger squeaky toy stay jammed in his mouth. He looked so silly you couldn't help but let laughter ring out through the place which both startles, and confuses your feline friend.

Settling his toy aside he hops over the couch to gather you into his arms. "Welcome home, (Y/n)! Why were you gone so long again? Did you miss me? I missed you.." A dust of red paints your face not used to being so close to another male in such ways yet habit causes your hand to raise and scratch behind the males fluffy ear. "I'm home, Hero." This was still weird though not the worst thing to happen, at least you can better communicate with him now. He still doesn't listen though.

While the week went by you managed to buy him some clothes and taught him basic behaviors, still...he'll do odd cat things once in awhile. An example would be when you both were relaxing the other night and he began to groom you with his slightly rough tongue. It was cute when he'd lick you as a fluffy, chubby kitty but now..it was just plain weird.

Other than that strange behavior he's been sniffing you every time you come home from work, a friends, or the store and he'll look upset. You tried to ask him about it but he'd usually just grab his toy and go off somewhere alone.

You didn't quite put two and two together till later next week.

~*(Time skip to Friday night movie and pizza. Yum!)*~

"(Y/n), I don't want to! Please don't make me go in the bowl of water again, I'll drown!" Hero had his hands on the frame of the bathroom door with his tail flicking back and forth. You, being the idiot you are have been shoving his back for about ten minutes now trying to get the larger neko through the door.  "Get. In. There!" With one final shove you both topple over into the bathroom with a loud clatter and a painful thud.

You shift your body reaching up to rub your head free of the light throbs of pain that now rush through your skull. "Ugh..Hero, you oka--" it somehow felt like a rush of blood ran through your veins at the position you two were in. Here you were straddling your now blushing neko who had his hands around your body which looked to be his attempt at easing your fall.

"I-I..(Y/n)..." Your faces were so close, just a few more inches and an 'accident' could happen. He couldn't find the words to say so as quickly as humanly possible you two split, him by the shower and you by the door. "Be..be a good boy and take a shower. I'll go get the movie ready." The door slammed as you hurried to close it and run down to the living room where you mentally slap yourself "what the hell was that (Y/n)? 'be a good boy' I'm so stupid."

Sounds of the shower running signaled he was already taking his turn in the shower for the night as you'd already taken yours an hour ago.

SQUEAK! SQUEAAAK!

Under your foot lie that familiar silly toy of his which he treasured despite it being all tattered at this point. "I told him not to leave this loitered around."