Ch.4

I look up and there studded a guy, he look to be 23 or 24 he look like he work out a lot. He just smile mockingly, this only irritated me making me lose focused cussing me to lose control over my emotions, and making me hit the ground again. 

The man laugh and said, "did you really think it was going to be that easy, I got to admit its really impressive, I mean for a mute. To be able to withstand a powerful spell like this one, it's rather rare. But then again you are in the floor, you know it took 17 witches to put this spell on you, for a first blood witche this would have been Chile's play." I saw him motion towards me, and then I felt two hands in each side of my arms, "take her back in," he put a hand in his ear and said "bata, everything is under control we hav...". The guy wants able to finish his sentence as I elbow both of the guys that were dragging me back in, they both felt to the ground I knee one of them in the head, and kick the other one casing them to lose consciousness. I felt in one knee and started to breath hard, this spell was hard to withstand. "I have to go just give me a minute, well aren't you persistent I already told you 17 witches put a spell on you and it was all thanks to your daddy, he was the one who had the bright idea. Of course I don't expect you to remember because according to what they told me you were only a little girl when they put this spell on you, and I think you must know how this spell worked right, since you are able to withstand it. But if you don't let me explain it to you. This spell could be used in one or on a lot of people, of course if you were to use it on a lot of people it usually would take even more power, that is why only someone from the witches from royal blood could use it, of courses since it's a powerful spell when using it in a lot of people it would take a great told on the user, it was created for war. It uses the emotion of the enemies against themselves the harder the enemies fought the heavier there body felt. Now imagine all those emotions while you were in war, all that anxiety, all that anger and all that sadness. All the emotion you cloud think, imagine how your body wloud felt, heavier and heavier, that would have given the user the advantage all they would have to do is cut,cut,cut,cut, and if the enemy would try to fighted it would also destroy their whole body, even their insides could be tear apart so if I were you I wouldn't be fighting it, we wouldn't want you to end up with your in sights teared apart would we known. You know this spell can only affect you as long as you are inside a certain part of the forest, the only way to stop this is to leave this part of the forest which you won't, actually if you were to leave that part of the forest the spell would break, the only thing to do to contra attack this spell is to have a clear mind and no emotion, and we both know that you don't have what it takes after all wolf's have a hard time controlling their anger I mean your parents put you in here nobody wanted you M.U.T.E, they probably even wish you weren't born and let's not forget your big brother. you now maybe it was for the best that you mate died I mean to have been pair up with a mute like you, you know I don't understand why would you want to go. You have everything you want here," the guy that was talking to Robin said as he got closer and bent down as he chuckle. I juste glare at him, and that only made my body heavier I would have fallen all the way but I putt both of my hands to stop me from meeting the ground again. The steps that were far away, were all around me they had stopped I could feel them all around me without even looking up.

Robin p.o.v:

"damn it," I curse as I climb the stairs I can't let her get away I thought to my self. The guards that work here we're not all wolfs they were, witches vampires, and hunters, there were only 8 of them closed by the others were on the other sides, which I have already called and informed them of what was happening they were on their way to this side, of course it would take them some time to get here. As I started to climb faster Peter call, "bata, everything is under control we hav..." he didn't finish his sentence so that only meant that it wasn't under control. " come on, come on, come on," I said to my self as I run even faster.