Chapter 4

*SKYLAR POV*

I cried for 5 days, me and Brody decided to re-scheduel because of everything that just happened. I opened my widow and a rock came twoards me but I easily dodged it and I looked at it and saw a note it said

Dear skylar,

we are so sorry about your aunt mary she did struggle to call for help the look in her eyes before her death was I can't even explain it anyway I will kill everyone soon you will NEVER see me coming Im closer than you think oh and you WILL be mine.

Love Ethan,

I started to worry I have to tell alice and everyone else I don't care if she gets mad at me or they kick me out but at least i'll know they will be safe.

I walked downstairs and everyone was at the living room "I have something to tell everyone something" I said and everyone looked up "sure go ahead" aunt clair said.

After I told them eveything and showed them the notes everyone was quiet and then clair spoke "we should tell david he will know what to do" everyone agreed and we told him he looked so heart broken and he said "ok we should start traning then tomorrow at 7. Goodnight" and he left. All of a sudden I got a text

~hi skylar we will murder your pack tomorrow see you then my love.

"Wait" everyone stopped I stood there and said "He he sent me a text" everyone looked at the phone " we have no time to train david" tristan said while holding clair by the waist "well we fight and we don't give up lets get some rest" david said

*TOMORROW*

We have been training for hours. Brody  was texting me

~hi princess what are you doing?

~hi...wait princess?

~yeah unless you want babe, angel, sweetheart, cupcake ;)

~um okay then

~choose a name

~ I don't know surprise me

~ how about angel it goes with your name ;)

~ok lets see what should I call you?

~ how about hot J that works for me ;)

I could practically see the smirk on his face

~ no how about cocky jerk?

I smirked MWAAAHAHAHA

~ ok

~ really

~ but lets take jerk and the y in cocky jerk angel ;)

~ perv (@_@) im scard for life now

~ ok get back to training ill come by at 8 ok?

~ yes mom

~ wait why mom?

~ cuz you are a girl

~ no im not I can prove it last time I checked I had a dick you wanna see it? ;)

~EWWW my virgin eyes burn they burn I tell you!

~ I can imagine you blushing ;)

~ you know me so well. Gotta go bye

~ ok don't hurt your self

~ yeah I won't bye :)

~ bye angle ;)

We stoped texting and we heard like twenty howls in the distance "Every one shift!" David called out and we did 'kill as many as possible' he said through the mind link.

Everyone was fighting clair was fighting two and snapped their necks then I saw one was sneaking up on tristan 'WATCH OUT!' I screamed through the pack link he turned but the wolf jumped on him and was diging his claws in his stomach I saw clair jump on him and start fighting rolling until she hit her head on a rock and saw the wolf do the same I ran up and was too late but killed the wolf. I heard a cry it was alice her neck was being riped apart and I ran and threw myself at the wolf and killed him I ran twoards alice again as she shifted back to human, I shifted and kneeled down "you're going to be okay alice stay with me" I cried "Im sleepy I don't blame you sky bye" and she died I got angry and started ripping random wolf and hunter's necks. After a while the rouges and hunter that were left had run away I looked around and spoted keith and kyle they looked hurt I ran twoards them and tried to heal them with my witch powers and I did it they got up and looked at me I felt dizzy so I laid down and fell asleep.

     I woke up with a head ache "hello?" I called out the room looked like a guy's room a blue and white bed with black stiching and two wooden doors and a desk with a white chair that was moveable and a shelf with trophies of various sports. I heard the door open I smelled Brody I relaxed "hi I see you woke up" he smiled and I smiled back "what happened?" I asked just then kyle and keith walk in and hug me "we thought you were never going to wake up!" They said at the same time "STOP REPEATING ME!!"

       The screamed in unison "NO YOU STOP GAAAAH!!!" I laughed and they looked at me "because of you we are alive thank you" keith said "yeah we owe you" kyle said and Brody smiled sadly "um sky we need to tell you something" he said I nooded "every one died exept keith and kyle I'm so so sorry" he said I started to cry Why does ethan do this I WILL KILL HIM!

============================

~ tell me if I did well on the fighting scene this is the first time I ever wrote a fight scene. Oh and thank you so much for reading my story.