{The End Part 2 Of 5}

**Sky POV**

          I sighed and took a breath then I stood up and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and thought back to what the girl had told me "why? I don't think I can do it I'm sorry" I apologized. I let the tears fall and cried, cried for all the souls who will be lost and cried for not only my family but myself because I had to make the ultimate sacrifice and it will not be an easy one either for Brody that is.

           I sighed and said to myself "I'm strong and this sacrifice won't be easy but I'm gonna try!" I shouted and to be honest I felt better. Suddenly I got a call.

{Call conversation}

~Hello?

~ Hello Skylar

~Um who is this?

~That my dear is not important.

~Tell me who you are NOW

~Fine. I am your worst nightmare, all that misery that was brought to you? I caused it. I was the master mind of all your tragic family member's deaths. I am the one who has your aunt can you guess who I am? I think not my dear but let's make this interesting by me telling you who I am. Its me Nevar now I have to go because it's tome for your aunt's punishment. Oh hold on I'll do it right now while you're on the phone

*Background noise*

*screaming*

*Screaming*

*Screaming*

~Silence~

~Well your aunt didn't last long heh she passed out from the pain. Now listen and listen to me close you will give me what I want or else.

~W-What do y-You want?

~I'll tell you when I want good bye....

~Wait!

{Call End}

        "NO! YOU SON OF A B*TCH! GIVE HER BACK!" It was too late, he hung up. I took a shaky breath and stood there. I couldn't move or even think. I stood there for a long time until Nevar sent me an image of my aunt.

            She was covered in blood, cuts covered her body, her teeth two of them they were broken in two and stuck in her eyes. He then sent a video and it showed she was still breathing, for that I was thankful but this is all my fault. I started to scream and cry. Brody came rushing in, he looked worried "are you okay? Are you hurt?"

         I shook my head and felt hot tears stream down my cheeks "h-he um M-Mary, c-cuts, b-body, p-phone" he took my phone and looked through the messages Nevar had sent, and then he listened to my conversation with him "he's dead" he growled and bared his teeth, his eyes turned golden and he growled more "calm down, he will get his punishment you can be sure about that, all his greed will bring him nothing but pain" he sighed "alright" I hugged him and we walked downstairs.

{Time Skip}

            We gathered everyone for a pack meeting. They were all talking and whispering. Brody and I walked on stage "everyone please be quiet" at that immediate moment they stayed silent "as you all know she has someone who is trying to hurt her and now we know who it is" everybody looked around and started to whisper "don't worry it's not anyone among us, but I will tell you who it was, it was Nevar" I don't know what but something in me snapped and I remembered the first time I met my family from here.

{Flash back}

"and her mate justin oh almost forgot aunt lizzy and he mate carlos with raven their son the soon to be beta"

{Flash Back Over}

        If you spell Raven backwards you get.... Nevar! H-he killed his own family.... I shook my head "can I say something?" Brody nodded "I well this will take some explaining...." I decide to tell them everything about what happened while I died and about Raven.

{Time Skip}

          After I was done explaining "how do we know you're telling the truth?" someone asked I sighed and made wind, fire, water, and earth appear out of my hands. Everyone in the room gasped and bowed their heads "it's okay you don't need to bow" they nodded and lifted their heads "I need to go tell the elders and take over, until I die and be one moon goddess" they nodded and Brody spoke "you are dismissed" they all left the room in silence. Cair ran to me and hugged me "yay! You're gonna be a goddes!" I laughed "it all comes with a price" I whispered.

{Brody's POV}

           "it all comes with a price" I heard Sky whisper but I think no one was meant to hear that. She forgets that my hearing became just as good as hers so I can hear the tiniest bug.

{Later That Night}

           Skylar and I decided to go to bed early since we have a meeting with the elders. We're gonna tell them and hopefully they'll understand.

{Skylar POV}

            Brody hugged me and I felt so warm but I could still hear the little girl and what she had told me. I just hope at that moment I can do what I need to do with out fear. I'll need all my strength and most of all I'll need Brody. I sighed and fell asleep in my mate's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~So Part 2 is done! Yay!