1.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Snooze it, I think. I can't though, its the first day of high school. I honestly can't wait to start, I know being
"Charli! Are you up?" I hear my mother calling.

"Yeah, I just woke up."

"Alright honey, hurry up and get ready we don't want to be late for your 1st day of school."

I squirm out of bed and go to the bathroom, I wash my face and then apply some light make up. I know people are all like don't put on make up, but who said eyeliner and mascara hurts anybody.

I then get dressed (The image is the outfit). I go downstairs and sit on the kitchen island, while texting my best friend Delaney.

To Dee💩:
Are you ready for junior year?!?!

From Dee💩:
Obv, but I'm kinda nervous. But idk what if we don't any friends?
Lmao jk, I know its gonna be great

To Dee💩:
Youre right, youre gonna make loads of friends😂
Oh, I met this girl in orientation her names Vanessa shes so sweet

From Dee💩:
Okay, I hope I like her. She has a pretty name. Listen I'll talk to you at school, my bus is here

To Dee💩:
Alright, Ill see you there✌🏼️

I then finish my french toast quickly and I see if my moms ready so she can drive me to school. We then hurry to the car and drive...

~Skip car ride~

"CHARLII!!" I hear someone scream, obviously I know who it is right away. My god everyone's staring..

"DEE!!" I yell back, then run to hug her. I haven't seen her in 2 weeks because shes went on vacation to the Bahamas with her family.

"How was the Bahamas?" I ask her as I break the hug.

"Great, I even met this boy, named Alex. Real cute, he said he was Chicago too, so he gave me his number."

"Oooh, does Delaney have a crush? Maybe he'll be going to this school"

"Maybe..and I highly doubt it." she says as she blushes.

I end up seeing Vanessa, she comes up and greets us.

"Hey Charlotte."

"Hey Vanessa, and please just call me Charli. This is my best friend Delaney." I say as Delaney reaches her hand out but Vanessa pulls her into a hug.

"Haha, well welcome to Midbrook High School, home of the Tigers (I literally just made that up), hope you have a great year!"

I was going to say something but I was then cut off by the sound of the bell, I quickly checked my schedule and I saw that I had Chemistry first. Dee had English Lit. Great. Already seperated.

"I'll see you after class, we have the same 2nd period." Dee says.

I hurry to my class and get seated, while playing on my phone a boy comes and sits next to me. I don't even look up, I put away my phone as the teacher walks in.

"Hello class, Im Ms.Napoli. The seat you have chosen will be assigned to you for the next year. Now lets get to know everybody." She then starts from the left side, everybody introduces themselves. I get a couple names, then comes to the boy next to me.

"Hi, I'm Andrew Hyland. Im 17, I play basketball, and I like pretty things" He says as he looks at me.

I feel my face turn as red as a tomato

This is going to be one hell of a year.

~

AN: Hey, okay so Im new to writing so if its bad, or needs touches don't hesitate to tell me.

Insta: demisperfection_

Kik: paligirl02

Twitter: demisperfectixn