No Relaxation? That's... Okay (Cole x Jay)

Hey guys!! Here is a Cole X Jay chapter!! Requested by NicoMakiLover! (~•3•)~ I hope you enjoy!!
---------------------------------------------

COLE P.O.V.~

I can finally get some relaxation today. I was the only one at the bounty. Everyone else was somewhere, but I forgot where, and Jay was at Ed and Edna's or his parents' place, as I should call it. I actually got up a bit early to relax more, so it was only about 9 in the morning.

I stand up, grabbing my phone in the process, and walk to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen, I walk over to the cake that's on the counter and look at it. It looked so good. No, amazing. I set my phone down and grabbed a knife and a fork from the cupboard next to me. I take off the lid to the container for the cake and start cutting a slice.

As I was cutting the cake, my phone rang. I look over and see a name across the screen. It was Jay. I groaned, picked up my phone and pressed answer. I put my phone to my ear and held onto my phone with my face and shoulder.

"What do you want Jay?" I asked. A bit of irritation in my voice. I walk over to another cupboard to grab a plate.

"Hello to you too." Jay said sarcastically.

"What do you want motormouth?"

Jay groaned."Well... Um... Well I was wondering if you could come over and stay the night." Said Jay. "My parents are going to their friends for the night and they said that I could have someone come over. Since the others are somewhere else you're the only one I could ask."

I thought for a moment. I just wanted to relax today, but I didn't want to say no. I then held my phone with my hand. I took a deep breath.

"Alright Jay." I finally answered. "I wanted to relax today, but I guess I could come over and stay." I walked over to the cake with a plate in my hand.

"Great!" Shouted Jay. "This is going to be awesome!"

"Yes Jay. It will be." I said. "I'll be there in a couple hours."

"Alright. Thanks Cole."

I blushed. "Y-ya no problem."

"See you then!" Shouted Jay. He then hung up. I took my phone away from my ear and set it back down on the counter. I set my piece of cake on the plate and put the lid back over the cake. I leaned on the counter and started to think.

'Why did I blush?' I thought while taking a bite from my cake. "This cake is amazing!" I shouted. In about a minute, I finished my piece of cake.

"Well I better go get ready." I washed the plate I used and set it on the rack to dry.

'I'll just think about my blushing later.' I thought while walking to my room.

(Time skip)

COLE P.O.V.~

I was walking for about 15 minutes now. I still haven't made it to Ed and Edna's place. I decided to wear black skinny jeans with a blue belt and my black high tops with my black sweatshirt. I was carrying a bag full of clothes and a couple other things. I was so exhausted that I could just go to sleep the second I make it to Ed and Edna's.

"Finally here." I said to myself. Ed and Edna's Scrap n' Junk. I was now standing in front of the sign. I set my bag down next to me and exhaled. "I haven't seen this place in a while."

"Cole! You're here!" I turn my head and see Jay running towards me. Jay kept running till he was in front of me. Jay was wearing his blue and white zip-up with his white shirt, blue jeans, and his converse, which were also blue and white.