Storm, Confessing, and Kisses (Zane x Jay)

Hey guys! Here's some Technoshipping for you, requested and idea by UniKaanon930!! Leave a comment or vote and I hope you enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------

JAY P.O.V.~

I was in the living room watching TV. I was sitting on the couch with a blanket over me while Zane was sitting next to me, reading a book that was probably pretty interesting to him since his eyes were glued to the book. His eyes practically never left the page, not to look at the TV or anything else. The book did look pretty interesting to be honest.

Zane and I were the only ones in the Bounty while the others we out visiting Mystake. Zane and I stayed so we could watch over the Bounty and make sure everything stayed in order. I was happy to stay with Zane though, because I really liked him. I never said that to him though, because I don't know if Zane feels the same was, plus he's a robot, so I'm not sure if Zane understands what love is.

The peaceful moment of Zane reading a book and I watching TV was suddenly interrupted by a gust of wind that went through the window. It was powerful enough to make the curtains fly up and wave around frantically. The wind was also cold, and make me shiver and pull my blanket over me. Zane finally took his eyes away from the book after sliding his bookmark in between the two pages and setting it down. Just then another big gust of wind came in through the window, even stronger and colder this time. It was then followed by a small roar of thunder.

Zane got up and closed the window, with a bit of trouble from the strong wind. I watched Zane and even after he closed the window, the thunder could still be heard.

"A pretty big storm is coming." Said Zane looking at me.

"How long will it last." I asked, looking back at Zane. Zane thought for a moment and looked out the window as a flash came from the window, which was obviously lightning.

"I sense that the storm will last for a few hours, maybe even the whole night." Said Zane. I sighed and nodded.

"I guess we have to deal with the storm." I said.

"Maybe we should call the others. It's probably best if they know about the storm, just in case it hasn't hit them yet." Zane told me, sitting next to me so he could also let them know. Just then my phone rang. I looked at my phone to see the name of Cole on my screen. I picked up my phone and clicked the green phone on my screen and put it on speaker.

"Hey Cole." I said, setting the phone on my knee so it was between Zane and I.

"Hey guys. There's a big storm here and we wanted to tell you." Said Cole through the phone.

"There's also a storm here." Said Zane. "I sense that you are staying at Mystake's tonight."

"Oh ya. We are staying at Mystake's for the night. Will you two be okay?" Asked Cole.

"Yes we will, Cole. Thank you." Said Zane.

"Will you guys be alright?" I asked.

"Yes we will. Thanks Jay." Said Cole. "See you later!"

"See you!" Zane and I both said before Cole hung up. I turned my phone off and set it back down then looked back at Zane.

Another gust of wind blew through another window that wasn't shut and made the curtains fly up forcefully. Then multiple flashes of lightning could be seen through the window. The storm was getting worse.

Zane looked at me and get up. "I'll shut all the windows." I nodded while Zane walked over to the window and shut it with a bit of trouble. I decided to stand up and help Zane with other windows in the other rooms.