Escape plan

pushed it away and waited for an answer. 11:00 no answer 11:30 still no answer 12:00 still nothing. Then Nikki fell asleep. ̈N ikki? ̈ said an uncertain voice. Nikki woke up ̈P eter is that you? ̈ "yes" "do you know where we are?" "yesbutiwilltellyouthatlater,doyouhaveaplan?""no" "good because i do" "tell me, what is your plan?" "when they took me here i saw a closet, it was open and in it were blubberar costumes on the door of the closet was a sign that read if your skin starts peeling nd you don't wan't to look ugly wear this, we take a suit and put it on, we unlock all the cages and tell everyone to go when they hear us say silence, after all the cages are unlocked we call a blubberars meeting about how we are going to grow the best marzipan grass then we give the word to another blubberar and sneek away lilo will be waiting at the exit to guide the other humans to her hiding place and then we will be free," "sounds good but how will we get a costume?" "i will go to the washroom and get two i saw that there are keys in the pockets of thedress ̈ "goodbutwhen?" "tomorrow12:00am" "okbye" "sleep well" Nikki fell asleep with a feeling of hope in her. fhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuut! fhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!