Horrible breakfast

she was shook awake by the same naked blubberar that put her in the cage. grass for breakfast on friday it yelled in a shrill voice. it had a pink stick with a hole in the middle in its hand. "the grass is marzipan" said sarahfeena "oh" answered Nikki. clang! a plastic plate covered with clumps of 'grass' . she took the plate and peeled off a bit of marzipan. the warm sweet taste that should have drifted slowly through her body was not there, instead there was a dark rough chunky bitter feeling that shot through her body like lightning. "is this real marzipan?"she asked sarahfeena "yes but it has been electrofibeenianed" she answered"W TF?" " o k,if something's electrofibeenianed it means that there is a sticky black licquid poured over it when it rests on a surface for more than one hour it turns invisible, when you eat this it makes a feeling of hopelesnes through you the blubberars think that it is bad for you but it actually contains 25% of vitamin c 5% of vitamin a 20% of vitamin b 15% of vitamin d 15% of vitamin e 12% of vitamin f and 8% of vitamin g" s aid Sarahfeena.
"o k thanks" replied Nikki. knowing this she stuffed the marzipan in her mouth and called after the naked blubberar "hey! um.. i am finished will you wash my plate for me?" she asked "no,you can do it yourself" she said as she unlocked her cage and sashayed away. very carefully she picked up the plate and tiptoed out of her cage. she saw a bright orange foot disapear around a corner. she quickly but quietly followed it and suddenly she saw it. a white big closet with the sentence...