Chapter 4

Laura POV

Ethan pulled me into his house. And I saw that Hannah, Anna and Max where already sitting on the couch. I said hi to them and sit next to Anna. We started talking and neither one of us knew what we were going to do. But now I now. It's already past ten o'clock and now we are eating pizza and watching a movie. But I am thinking of that boy. They say he is the 'bad boy' but I haven't seen him doing something that he wasn't allowed to. But I hope he is not like my first boyfriend -not that he will be my boyfriend- he was yeah...he was different. He was hot and all that stuff. He was the boy girls never talked about but dreamed off to have some sort off boyfriend. And I felled for him as well. Just like every girl. And the stupid thing about it he knew that he was hot. And he 'liked' me as well. We started dating and after a couple off weeks we started a relationship. I was so happy. But a bit later -something like a month- he started doing stupid like he controlled me. And I didn't wanted that so I said that to him. But he said that we were going slow with some stuff. And he meant having sex. But I didn't knew. A day later he asked me on a date. I said yes bc he was my boyfriend. We were going to a club. And he was giving me a lot off alcohol. I got drunk and he had sex with me. And I am actually a bit ashamed for my self. Nobody knows off it except my mum. She knew everything off me. But a week after I told her about it. And after my boyfriend broke up with me -this happened the day after we had sex on the 'date'- my mum died bc she was having lung cancer. I cried and cried for days but I am now a bit over it. "hi Lau are you listening to what we said?" 'hmm what?' "nope. We asked if you heard something about you know who?" 'euhm...who?' they looked at each other. "We were talking about that boy. You know from a couple of days ago in the canteen?" 'oh that 'bad boy'?' "yes that boy" 'well I don't see why he is the bad boy but what did you asked?' "euhm....we asked if you heard something from him?" 'no why?' "oh nothing but lets say it's good that he didn't said something to you" "okay. So which movie are we gonna watch?' "the boy in the striped pyjamas?" 'sure'

When the movie was done we were going to our beds . We dumped a couple of mattresses on the ground. We all jumped on them and I throw a pillow to Anna. "hee" she throws one back and after that we start a pillow fight. After a couple of minuts someone rings the frontdoorbell ( a/n is that even something?). We all look at Ethan. "Did someone invited someone else?" He looks at us. We all shook no. He walks to the frontdoor. Later he walks back with. Nobody less than Caleb. He looks at me and there it is his stupid grin. "Hi everyone. I am sorry I am late" 'nobody invited you. So if you could leave than we all will be very happy,' " I'm sorry but I can't do that." 'can't do what?' "go away. And by the way if I am going what I will do in a couple of minutes I will take you" I looked at him in shock. WHAT?! 'well I won't go whit you, so you better go away on your own.' "hahahahahha very funny, but I already planned something so you go whit me wright now," 'nope I am not coming' he looked at me very angry " I want to talk to you alone. In the hallway, NOW!" I saw that he was very angry so I walked with him. When I was in the hallway he pushed me to the wall 'auch...why did you do that' he came closer with his face, right to my cheek and gived a kiss on it. Than he moved further to my ear. He than whispered "I am a bad boy. Everyone is scared for me and so do you. And when I say that someone has to do something for me he does it. When I say go on a date with me you do it. When I say come with me you come with me. Did you understand?!" 'yes but I am not coming with you' "if you don't come with me than I will do something to your family. So are you coming with me and than nothing will happen with your family OR your not coming with me and than I let Leo and Emmet go and beat the shit out of your family. The choice is yours" so if I don't go with him my family is in danger. Okay I made a choice 'I know what I am going to do.' "and what is that darling?" 'I will go with you.' "okay than you better grab your stuff together. Because your sleeping in my place." 'okay'. Caleb let go of me and I walk back to the living room. 'I am sorry guys but I have to go with him' I look at Hannah "it doesn't matter. But be careful okay?" 'I will' I grab my bag and my other stuff and turn around. I see him standing there with a grin on his face. But I know what I am gonna do. I am going to be a sad person for a while. So yeah this is not going to be fun for him. I walk to my friends and give them all a hug and then I walk to him. He puts his arm around me and we walk to the car. He opens the door for me and I sit down in the car. He walks around the car and hops in. Then he drives away.

"darling this is going to be your best night of your whole live" And there it is his stupid grin.