Chapter 5

Laura POV

We arrive at his house, I think because I've never been in his house bevore and actually I wated to keep it that way. But if I didn't go with him than maybe he would do something to my family. And I will never want that. So yeah I am now with him at his house. Yeah fun *cough cough*. "are you getting out or are why going to make fun in the car?" 'no....no I will come with you.' "hahahhahaha....you should have seen you'r face...hahahahha" 'very funny very very funny.' "I know love I am so funny". He walks to the frontdoor and I just walk behind him because I have no idea were I have to go to go tho my house because I have no idea were we are right now. He opens the door and we walk inside. He drops his jacked on the heating and drops his shoes underneath it. Than he looks at me, I am just standing there with my bag and with my shoes and jacked still on. "are you going to put your stuff out or do I have to help you?" 'no I can do it myself' "easy tiger. No need to stress". I do the same as he did with my jacked and shoes and drop my bag next to my shoes. He walks away and I walk - again - behind him. He then walks to the kitchen. "do you want something to drink?" 'euhm...water is good' "okay". He grabs two glass and than put water in it and coke in the other. He gives me one and then he sits on a chair. I sit on a chair in front of him. 'So why did I had to go with you?' "because I wanted it" 'and what do you want to do now?' he walks to me. And bends over to my ear. "anything you want love" 'well I want to go back home' "hahahha.....no" 'euhmm.....watch a movie?' "that's a better one".

Okay this is not what I thought of it. We are watching a horro movie and it is really scary. 'AAH' I hear Caleb snigger.'Not funny' "yes it is funny because it is not even scary it is just funny" 'it is very scar....AAH' I wrap my arms around him and I hide myself into his shirt. He raps his arms around me. This side of him is much better than when he is like I don't give a shit about you and I am the king. This side of him is sweet. I feel that I'm getting tired. My eyes are getting heavier and before I know I fall into sleep. I feel that someone is carring me but I don't realy care. Than I feel something soft. And someone who raps his arms around me.

"love you have to get up." 'why?' "because it is twelf o'clock" I shoot up. 'what it is friday we have to go to school!' "no love it is saturday." 'oh' I lay down again. "no no no no we are not going to sleep again." I feel that he lays down next to me. ' so what are we going to do today?' " I was thinking about going out this evening and shopping in the midday, and lunching in the city" ' I'm okay whit that only I don't have money with me on this moment.' " that doesn't matter. I will pay for us both". 'thanks but you don't have to do that' "nonononooon I am going to pay for us both. And by the way I am not paying my dad does. And now I see the look on you're face. He doesn't matter." ' okay okay. Easy' . He walks away and later comes back with his phone. And his shoes in his other hand. " Come on we have to go." ' okay okay easy.' I step out of the bed and walk to the door. 'wait....euhmmm....Caleb could I maybe borrow some clothes from you?' "yeah sure. I will pick some for you. The bathroom is the second door on your left." 'okay thanks.' I walk to the bathroom and look at myself. Euh there is mascara underneath my eye. I make my hand wet and try to get it off. It is better but not yeah you know it is gone but now my eyes are a bit red so yeah. I hear Caleb knocking on the door' you can come in' he is so nice I don't know why they call him a bad boy. "here are some clochtes." ' but the are from a girl' "easy they are from my sister and she is as small as you are so I think you can fit into these." 'oh...' I take the clochtes and wave with my hands so he go away. "hurry!" 'yes!'. I quickly lock the door, because maybe he is like yeah let's just walk in, and I put my clochtes out. I wash myself quickly and then put on the clean clochtes. It is a dress. And it is actually pretty. I put my shoes on. And then I walk after him.

Let's go shopping !!