Chapter 2

Here's chapter 2!!! Enjoy!

When she and Alya entered the classroom, Nino greeted them. "Here Marinette, I've already gotten all of Adrien's homework and papers together for you." He said handing the papers to her. She smiled and went to her seat.
When class was over, she headed towards Adrien's house. As she was walking, Tiki flew out of her bag. "Come on Marinette, you'll be fine, Alya's right, now is the best chance you'll get." She said. Marinette sighed. "Your right Tiki, nows my chance, I may not get another." She finally made it to Adrien's house. "Go on Marinette, knock." Tiki said. Marinette took a deep breath, and pushed the button. A few seconds later, a voice answered. "How may I help you?" It said. Marinette blushed. "Uh. Hi! I'm umm... I'm here to bring Adrien his stuff that he missed at school today." She said smiling. A few seconds later, the door opened, and Marinette walked inside. She was greeted by Natalie, Adrien's father's assistant. "Hello, you must be Marinette. The school called and said that you were here to help Adrien catch up on what he missed in school today right?" Marinette blushed. She didn't remember anyone telling her that she was suppose to help Adrien. "Uhhh... yeah! That's me!!" She said trying not to totally freak out. Natalie walked her to Adrien's room. "If you two need anything, just buzz me, I'll be downstairs." She said as she walked back down the hallway. Marinette gluped. She was standing right outside Adrien's room. She stood there for a second, unsure that she could walk in there. She almost tried to walk away when she remembered what Alya and Tiki said. "No, I have to do this." She said to herself, and she slowly knocked on his door. "Come in." Marinette slowly opened the door to see Adrien propped up in his bed. When his tired eyes met hers, she almost forgot what she was suppose to say. "Umm.. Hey Adrien, I uh, brought you your work you missed today, I'm also here if you, uhh... need any help.." She said practically choking on her words. He gave her a gentle smile. "Thanks Marinette. Usually I would say I wouldn't need any help but, I could use the company." Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. Adrien wanted her to stay with him, and the very thought of that made her whole body feel like jelly. "Um, okay, I'll stay for a little while then." He patted the end of his bed. "Come sit over here so I won't have to talk so loud, just try not to get so close, I really don't want to get you sick." Marinette blushed, and walked over to sit on the edge of his bed.

End of chapter 2!!! I probably won't get to update again until tomorrow!!