Chapter 3

Marinette sat down at the bottom of Adrien's bed. She watched him as he wrote down the notes he had missed. She started to daydream about the two of them being a couple, and them going on romantic dates around Paris when she heard Adrien's cough snap her out of it. She stood up next to him. "Hey, Adrien, are you alright? Do you want some water?" She asked, subconsciously rubbing his back till his coughing stopped. He raised his head to look at her. "Yeah, some water would be nice." He said. She hit the button beside his door. "Um, hey Ms. Natalie, can you bring Adrien some water?" She asked shyly. A few seconds later, the speaker buzzed. "Sure thing, be up in a few minutes." Marinette walked back over to Adrien. "Natalie is bringing up some water for you in a few minutes." Adrien smiled. "Thanks Marinette, your really sweet you know." Marinette's face turned bright red. Adrien noticed. "Hey Marinette, what's wrong?" He asked. She shook her head. "Nothing!! Nothings wrong at all!!" She said trying to hide how she really felt about him. She looked at the floor. Something about Adrien kept reminding her of Cat Noir. The thought had crossed her mind a few times that it was possible that Adrien could be Cat Noir, but the thought quickly left anytime she thought about it. She decided that now was the time to test her theroy. She sat down beside him. "So Adrien, what do you think of Cat Noir?" She asked. A smile appeared on his face. "Cat Noir? He's awesome! Why do you ask my la- I mean Marinette?" She caught it. He almost called her my lady, which is what Cat Noir called her when she was Ladybug. She smiled. She was going to tell him the truth, now that she had pretty good confidence that he was Cat Noir. "A-Adrien, there's something I want to tell you.... but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone else, and I mean no one." He nodded. "You have my word." She stood up. "Well you see, I'm kinda........ well I'm.... Ladybug..." She said quietly. Adrien's eyes lit up. "My lady....." he sat up and hugged Marinette. "Why didn't you tell me sooner! I love you Marinette!!"

Sorry I haven't posted!! I've been super busy!! Next chapter should be up soon!!!