chapter 3

Hey remember to
Comment,vote,share
Pic of jack ------>
------------------------------------------------------

*Maddie pov*

I told jack the reason why i didnt like this.

He understood.

"hey i have a question, where were you yesterday?" i said looking at him

"i...um...i..." he said looking down

"let me guess...you hooked up with a girl?" i said raising my eyebrow

"...." he didnt say anything. I was kinda mad at him not to tell me or at leaset text me later that day saying he's sorry!

"figured.." i said rolling my eyes.

At this school theres 3 players.

Theres Jack. Hes not hardcore and hooks up with a girl everyday but about every so often. And he knows that i dont like it but thats his ego not mine

And then there's Julian and hes the SWEETHAERT he'll treat you right then when it gets to serious he dumps you.

Then theres Chase. Why does Chase sound so fimilar....

The player Chase. The meaniest one and the one that humps and dumps....wait...isn't h- oh god...he's my neighbor and i didnt know!

How could i not know! This is new information to me!

Maybe he's new in my neighborhood...whatever it doesnt matter.....

WAIT IT DOES. I AGREED TO HANG OUT WITH HIM...OH MY GOD!

Im guessing jack saw my face. "madieee. Earth to maddie!" he said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"w-w-what?!" i said realizing whats happening. What am i going to do!

"what happen. You like went to another planet. What were you thinking?" he said

"nothin!" i said "mmm.." he said looking in my eyes like he was trying to figure it out

"its about a boy. Isnt it?" he said smirking "no..maybe..yes" i said looking down

"who is the lucky guy" he said smiling

"i dont like him! I just got myself in a situation that i dont know how to get out of" i said huffing at the end.

Who's the guy and whats the situat-" he didnt finsh because the bell rung.

"see you later!" i said running off "im going to find out maddison! If its the last thing i do!" jack yelled

I was still running because i was going to be late if i dont get there soon.

I wasnt really paying attention were i was going because i was thinking a way i can get out of this situation i have with chase.

I bumped into a hard wall or something. Speaking of the devil. I bunped into Chase. Great!

"hey sweetheart" he said helping me up

"...hey..i got to go..bye!" i said trying to run but chase cought My rist.

"are you still coming over?" he said

If you came to my school you would know that Chase always gets what he wants. If its a girl to good grades! His dad is BIG so he would sue the school if chase doesnt get good grades...well thats what everyone says..

I dont know if its real or not but thats what everyone says.

"do i have a choice?" i said rasing my eyebrow

"nope" he said smiling "see you later sweetheart" he said walking away

"dont call me that!" i said. "sorry M" he said.

I then got sad...he used to call me that until...DONT MADDIE! Its in the past..

I didnt fight back because...i couldn't..all I'm thinking is him..

///lunch///

So it was lunch time and i was getting to my seat but i got pulled down by big hands.

I look to see Chase. What does he want?

"ummm...chase?" i said looking at him

"yes M?" he said...he cant call me that...it brings back to much memories

"first, dont call me M. Its Maddison to you.
Secondly can you let go of me. I dont want to sit on a man-whores lap." i said. WOW! I actually had it in me to say that! It felt great!

You could see that he was shocked and his friends (jocks) were shocked too.

He finally let go. I walked to jack,
I guess he saw what happen..."wtf! Whats was that with Chase!" he said throwing his hands everywhere

"dont worry about it...its over with.." i said "what happend" he said "h-h-he called m-m-me M" i said tearing up.

Jack got up and hugged me. Jack knows why he cant call me M

"im so so sorry maddie, he doesnt know.." he sais playing with my hair.

I need to get over what happen and get on with life....but how?