Chapie 4

Ren's POV

I'm now currently sat in Starbucks looking at Jai waiting as he stares back at me with an amused half smile "so what do ya want to know?" He asks leaning back in the chair taking a sip of his coffee.

" what exactly does its mean me being his mate?, and what exactly does it mean?'

"Right easy enough it means you are the only woman Chase will ever love that isn't family, you will be the one who he will seek out when he is sad angry or hurt, it's his job to protect and love you to make sure you have every thing you need and with Chase more that man is rolling in it..."

" I don't want his money" I interrupt

"Yes but Chase will give you anything you so want or need, any way you will be his lover and will be the only one able to bear his children, he will love you and you will fall for him, you are destined to be with each other your his other half his true love and he is yours. You both need each other more then air." I snort at that

"With out air we won't live.

"With out each other you wouldn't care." He whispers "anything else?"

I shake my head sipping my now cool black tea wow that's a lot to take in.

I catch Jai grinning at me "what?" I ask.

"You now pretty much have Chases balls in your hand" he snickers, raising one eyebrow I can't help but ask "how so"

"He will do anything for you!" He grins at me I roll my eyes and smile a bit "so I could get him to do anything?" I ask

"Pretty much, so long as it doesn't damage the pack or gang he will jump the chance to please you"

"Wow"

"Mmmmmhmmm"

"How'd you become a mate?" I ask curiosity taking its toll,

" their easy steps, step one find your mate, you already have so woo hoo step one, step two is to accept your mate, step three let him mark you, ste"

"What do you mean mark me" I say slowly through narrowed eyes "as in put a mark on you letting other shifters and mystics know your claimed"

"Excuse me! What the hell do you mean claimed I'm not some God damned toy to be owned for crying out loud" I snapped Jai huffed

"It's not like that!" He snapped "it's sort of like a wedding ring almost for humans letting others know their spoken for except this is on your skin like a tattoo ok which will never be removed"

"So basically being branded like a cow?"

"Yes like being... Wait no damn it Ren your making this difficult" he snapped giving me a cold look, I felt bad then Jai was only tying to help I sighed "I'm sorry ok it's just a lot to take in, how do you get marked anyway?" I muttered he rolled his eyes "Sort of how you get a hickey just a small bite and suck nothing painful and from what I was taught quite pleasurable ok?" I nodded taking a mouthful of tea, this is going to be different I've never really felt with werewolf'a my brothers are technically my half brothers my mum and dad are bother human but the boys dad was a wolf so that's how that happened so nice only had to deal with them, and lets just say growing up with three young werewolf's running around was no pick nick I can tell ya.

I was still in a world of my own when we left Starbucks I guess it's no wonder why I ran into some ones very firm chest, who ever it was tried to catch my wrist bad news is it was to late, my butt was to big and I hit the ground landing right in a puddle fanfeiggintaatic I thought then after a few moments of shocked silence then Jai burst out laughing I heard a different chuckle "so this is who ya ditched me for a clumsy human wow bro feelin the love over hear" I glared up well f**k you to I notice however his legs are open dumb move as I put mine between his and spread them out so he falls on his fat arse with a grunt before getting up, "You f*****g b!tch" he snaps glaring at me as he got up I was a out to insult him back when a low threatening growl cuts me off "take that back right now" that voice damn the is some sexy sh!t right their it send shivers racing up and down my spine I look around to see him, Chase glaring at this dude, so me being the mature adult I am stick my tongue out at MR insults "but Chase this b!tch tripped me!"

"You knocked into me first I snapped back and I landed in a bloody puddle and now have a went butt!"

"Well it's big enough!"

"Butt face!"

"Enough!" Chase's bomming voice calls out "that is enough, apologies now Keenan"

"But..."

"Now!"

"Fine!" He snaps turning to look at me glaring "I'm sorry" he hissed at me then turning back to Chase "Happy now?"

Chase smirked damn is he hot "very"

Then looks at me "Well hello again my sweet"

"Sup dude?" I reply yep I'm that cool

He snorts shaking his head eyes on me the whole time "really Ren 'sup dude'?"

"Damn straight b!tch" yes I'm pushing it but hey gotta learn his buttons sooner or later he growls at me narrowing his eyes yep and theirs one right their "b!tch am I?" He growls walking up to me " I don't know that you don't really wang to be saying that other wise I may have to show you how much I'm NOT a b!tch then hmmm" he says as his hand starts rubbing my hip, dang it I can feel the dampness between my legs he brings his face close to my ear and whispers "I could show you right now if you want,no could take you right up against my car over their in front of all these people" I should pull away but I can't, I can't pull away from the warmth of his hand against my hip,he slowly wraps his arm around my waist then jerks me forwards bringing me chest to chest with him my breathing is now ragged as I feel his breath fanning across my ear "now tell me my sweet little wren am I still a b!tch? Hmmmm?"

I gulped "N..n... No" I cleared my that "No your not" he laughed and removed his face from my ear and looked down at me smirking "didn't think so" then the world seemed to come back to life I was still in the middle of the street with a wet butt with my brother staring smirking and not forgetting MR insults AKA Keenan. Chase kissed my forehead lightly leaving a warm tingle their when he pulled away before releasing my waist and turning to my brother "make sure you boys are at mine tonight at 7" he hesitated looming at me "and bring Ren with you and with that he walked into the coffee shop with put even a glance back. Moron.